Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have chores around the house to do.. Clean out the garage assemble new shelves.. climb up in the attic and figure out why the kids arent getting any air in the front bedroom, run some cable to my bedroom/splice into the livingroom section that kinda retarded stuff..

Posted

I have chores around the house to do.. Clean out the garage assemble new shelves.. climb up in the attic and figure out why the kids arent getting any air in the front bedroom, run some cable to my bedroom/splice into the livingroom section that kinda retarded stuff..

I don't recall Travis asking about household chores. :shoot: :happydrunks: :smoker: :blury:

I probably won't go back out at least for a couple weeks from now. My wallet needs a break. :shoot: :slap:

Posted

i had to give some legitimate excuse as to why i cant make it this weekend... i would love too but after 3 days in glamis im kinda poor again!

Posted (edited)

:coocoo: I am so sick of hearing you rich guys whine. " I'm so broke. I don't have any money. I need my transmission fixed. I need my trailer fixed. I can't afford the gas for my new truck."

OH sorry I forgot what I was saying. post-23-1164690912.gif

Edited by Don29palms
Posted

:coocoo: I am so sick of hearing you rich guys whine. " I'm so broke. I don't have any money. I need my transmission fixed. I need my trailer fixed. I can't afford the gas for my new truck."

OH sorry I forgot what I was saying. post-23-1164690912.gif

And dont forget the older dudes who get punked by 14 yr olds haha , And all u guys are rich all ur high class 100 g rails , hell yall can afford to go

Posted

And dont forget the older dudes who get punked by 14 yr olds haha , And all u guys are rich all ur high class 100 g rails , hell yall can afford to go

who's got a $100G rail? :coocoo:

Posted

And dont forget the older dudes who get punked by 14 yr olds haha , And all u guys are rich all ur high class 100 g rails , hell yall can afford to go

That's why I can't afford to go. I need to make the payments on my $100K rail. How can you afford that $75K quad? :coocoo:

Posted

Damn. We did it again. :think::thumb:

Travis, it might still be a bit rough out there. Last weekend the dunes were tore up! Tracks EVERYWHERE! :coocoo: Hopefully Dumont gets some wind this week to smooth things out for ya.

Be carefull. Out towards the north pole there were a couple new holes that we came up on. :offtopic:

Posted

That's why I can't afford to go. I need to make the payments on my $100K rail. How can you afford that $75K quad? :coocoo:

Dude quad 5300 all the junk i got on it by now 10g's , 100 a month 100g rail like u ballers Way too much lol

Posted

hey my 4 y/o $20k Dirtbike still runs good.. Ohh ya.. im not complainin bout gas just meerly saying that my pocket book took a damn fine dent this past weekend.. :D

Posted

:coocoo: I am so sick of hearing you rich guys whine. " I'm so broke. I don't have any money. I need my transmission fixed. I need my trailer fixed. I can't afford the gas for my new truck."

OH sorry I forgot what I was saying. post-23-1164690912.gif

How did you know Don? I had planned on it...but I'm waiting for Rancho to deliver my new transaxle.

Posted

I am going to make my first trip there this weekend. 4 guys(2 dirt bikes 2 quads 1 toyhauler), we are leaving the girls at home. It looks like it has been windy there, hopefully the sand is good.

Posted

And dont forget the older dudes who get punked by 14 yr olds haha , And all u guys are rich all ur high class 100 g rails , hell yall can afford to go

Dude quad 5300 all the junk i got on it by now 10g's , 100 a month 100g rail like u ballers Way too much lol

Heck Chase, if we all made what u did, and lived at home for free like u lol we wouldn't be poor either

Posted

I wish I could be out there with you guys December 1-3 but I have got to work some overtime to pay to repair my transmission. I would like to wish all who go a safe and fun trip. :yeah_whatever:

Posted

And dont forget the older dudes who get punked by 14 yr olds haha , And all u guys are rich all ur high class 100 g rails , hell yall can afford to go

Dude quad 5300 all the junk i got on it by now 10g's , 100 a month 100g rail like u ballers Way too much lol

Heck Chase, if we all made what u did, and lived at home for free like u lol we wouldn't be poor either

haha yeah right "vegas" don , dude if i made what u made and had a kid to pay half i'd be set :headbang1:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...