Trip December 1-3

lindernglamis

I have chores around the house to do.. Clean out the garage assemble new shelves.. climb up in the attic and figure out why the kids arent getting any air in the front bedroom, run some cable to my bedroom/splice into the livingroom section that kinda retarded stuff..

I have chores around the house to do.. Clean out the garage assemble new shelves.. climb up in the attic and figure out why the kids arent getting any air in the front bedroom, run some cable to my bedroom/splice into the livingroom section that kinda retarded stuff..

I don't recall Travis asking about household chores. :shoot: :happydrunks: :smoker: :blury:

I probably won't go back out at least for a couple weeks from now. My wallet needs a break. :shoot: :slap:

:coocoo: I am so sick of hearing you rich guys whine. " I'm so broke. I don't have any money. I need my transmission fixed. I need my trailer fixed. I can't afford the gas for my new truck."

OH sorry I forgot what I was saying. post-23-1164690912.gif

Edited by Don29palms

:coocoo: I am so sick of hearing you rich guys whine. " I'm so broke. I don't have any money. I need my transmission fixed. I need my trailer fixed. I can't afford the gas for my new truck."

And dont forget the older dudes who get punked by 14 yr olds haha , And all u guys are rich all ur high class 100 g rails , hell yall can afford to go

And dont forget the older dudes who get punked by 14 yr olds haha , And all u guys are rich all ur high class 100 g rails , hell yall can afford to go

That's why I can't afford to go. I need to make the payments on my $100K rail. How can you afford that $75K quad? :coocoo:

Damn. We did it again. :think::thumb:

Travis, it might still be a bit rough out there. Last weekend the dunes were tore up! Tracks EVERYWHERE! :coocoo: Hopefully Dumont gets some wind this week to smooth things out for ya.

Be carefull. Out towards the north pole there were a couple new holes that we came up on. :offtopic:

That's why I can't afford to go. I need to make the payments on my $100K rail. How can you afford that $75K quad? :coocoo:

Dude quad 5300 all the junk i got on it by now 10g's , 100 a month 100g rail like u ballers Way too much lol

How did you know Don? I had planned on it...but I'm waiting for Rancho to deliver my new transaxle.

Dude quad 5300 all the junk i got on it by now 10g's , 100 a month 100g rail like u ballers Way too much lol

Heck Chase, if we all made what u did, and lived at home for free like u lol we wouldn't be poor either

Heck Chase, if we all made what u did, and lived at home for free like u lol we wouldn't be poor either

haha yeah right "vegas" don , dude if i made what u made and had a kid to pay half i'd be set :headbang1: