Sobe Bombs

SANDBAR

Oh please :offtopic: ...I think I'm old enough to play w/ matches :thumb: . The funny thing is that people here do know about Sobe Bombs. I witnessed my first one at a huge DDR camp site a couple of months ago during banshee warz!!!! (right in the middle of the camp) They must of done two or three in the short time i visited the camp. Dont worry, im not Al-Qaeda and i'm not looking to hurt others....Dune riding is dangerous, campfires are dangerous, but its all about how carfull you are.

Thanks for your concerns :D

Oh please :laughing: ...I think I'm old enough to play w/ matches :thumb: . The funny thing is that people here do know about Sobe Bombs. I witnessed my first one at a huge DDR camp site a couple of months ago during banshee warz!!!! (right in the middle of the camp) They must of done two or three in the short time i visited the camp. Dont worry, im not Al-Qaeda and i'm not looking to hurt others....Dune riding is dangerous, campfires are dangerous, but its all about how carfull you are.

Confuscious say: "Man who use search function will find what he desires...." :offtopic:

Oh please :clap: ...I think I'm old enough to play w/ matches :thumb: . The funny thing is that people here do know about Sobe Bombs. I witnessed my first one at a huge DDR camp site a couple of months ago during banshee warz!!!! (right in the middle of the camp) They must of done two or three in the short time i visited the camp. Dont worry, im not Al-Qaeda and i'm not looking to hurt others....Dune riding is dangerous, campfires are dangerous, but its all about how carfull you are.

We know YOU might be carefull enough and old enough to play w/ matches...it's the other ones that might not. :offtopic:

I still don't know what a SOBE bomb OR a "DDR camp" is. :laughoff:

We sit aroung the fire eating s'mores and singing hymns at night. We wouldn't ever engage in such dangerous acts. :laughoff:

Sometimes we have hour long discussions of whether a tomato is a fruit or a vegetable. :dance: Those are some serious shananigans when that happens!!! :laughing: But SOBE bombs...no way! :laughing:

:laughoff:

Mickey bottles are the best. you put a pin size hole in the top, fill it half way with gas. Twist the cap on all the way then, back off about a crack. That will give it the mushroom cloud. When it goes down, have everyone back up, trust me, it will go.

post-1636-1165368403.jpg