High Maintenance Saturdays

dman74

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K., Woody on dman's login?!? Or you just doing a damn good impression of him Dan?? :clap::laughoff:

nope not drunk at that time just woods on my login and i think Davey was asking if you wanted to go to hms :beercheers:

nope not drunk at that time just woods on my login and i think Davey was asking if you wanted to go to hms :beercheers:

Yeppers, you are right, I was just a little slow on the up-take. :D However, he forgot that my sister's birthday party is planned for Sat. night. We're goin' Cosmic Bowling at the Texas and Davey being the good husband that he is, :clap: said he'd sacrifice HMS for me.............

Just this once! :laughoff:

Truth be told, I'd rather do HMS too!!

Sorry I couldn't make it out last night, :beercheers: How was is, it looked like you guys didn't get in til way late this morning. :laughoff: Thats going to make a great day at the dunes for the two of you. (Dan, Woody) :laughoff::flipoff:

Sorry I couldn't make it out last night, :beercheers: How was is, it looked like you guys didn't get in til way late this morning. :laughoff: Thats going to make a great day at the dunes for the two of you. (Dan, Woody) :flipoff::laughoff:

stuff came up not going :laughoff:

:beercheers::laughoff::laughoff:

stuff came up not going :flipoff:

I had to be responsible for a minute, my fire recruit partner was in town so I was busy with that had plans to be there, but on our way back to my house from training we pulled up on a car crash had to stop and take care of business. Damit, wish I could have been the to see everyone.

I didn't make HighMaint but Hurricane and PT's was definitley a blast. Cherry Hill rocked. :laughoff::beercheers: Thanks for coming out guys. It was nice meeting you Kristin (FoxySandChick).

My stomach hurt from laughing at PT's. "Holy Jesus, I wanna..." :laughoff: nevermind :laughoff::flipoff:

High Maint was cool

wsky70, cptnkirk and wife , wsky's buds and a tall chick my wife and i the owner and the usual suspects that follow him & foxysandchick

several games of 3 ball lots of beers

great times lots of laughs

went and met up with pete at hurricanes cherry hill was great as usual

lots more beers

like pete said holy jesus i wanna ......... :laughoff:

wsky had a friend at hurricanes :beercheers::flipoff:

went to pt's with pete more beers lots more laughs

it's been etablished that it's not the next day till you wake up

great times as usual :laughoff:

What a blast last night, it's Officially the Next Day now. Had a great time, all mentioned above. Yes, needed a rescue at Hurricane's, thanks to dman and my buddy helping me out.....NOT. You were killing me though. Glad we decided to keep it going at PT's, was in need of some food. The beer and laughs's kept coming there as well. Finally got in about 530. Thanks for the good times as usual everyone. Nice meeting you Kristin (fxysndck), glad you could make it out. I'll add some pics of the night shortly. Talk to ya all later....Semper Fi, Woody :beercheers:

I didn't make HighMaint but Hurricane and PT's was definitley a blast. Cherry Hill rocked. :dope::beercheers: Thanks for coming out guys. It was nice meeting you Kristin (FoxySandChick).

My stomach hurt from laughing at PT's. "Holy Jesus, I wanna..." :ahhhhh: nevermind :laughoff::laughoff:

:hello::flipoff: Great times, nice meeting you!

What a blast last night, it's Officially the Next Day now. Had a great time, all mentioned above. Yes, needed a rescue at Hurricane's, thanks to dman and my buddy helping me out.....NOT. You were killing me though. Glad we decided to keep it going at PT's, was in need of some food. The beer and laughs's kept coming there as well. Finally got in about 530. Thanks for the good times as usual everyone. Nice meeting you Kristin (fxysndck), glad you could make it out. I'll add some pics of the night shortly. Talk to ya all later....Semper Fi, Woody :beercheers:

Officially the next day now :flipoff:. Nice pics and thanks for a great night.

High Maint was cool

wsky70, cptnkirk and wife , wsky's buds and a tall chick my wife and i the owner and the usual suspects that follow him & foxysandchick

several games of 3 ball lots of beers

great times lots of laughs

went and met up with pete at hurricanes cherry hill was great as usual

lots more beers

like pete said holy jesus i wanna ......... :laughoff:

wsky had a friend at hurricanes :beercheers: :ahhhhh:

went to pt's with pete more beers lots more laughs

it's been etablished that it's not the next day till you wake up

great times as usual :dope:

:laughoff::flipoff::hello: Thanks!