dunefreak Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 the bathrooms towards the south look numbered wrong... Like i thought crapper 6 and 7 were FURTHER south.. if you get my drift... cuz we werent that far from crapper 6 when we camped for new years and it was a ways down the finger dune No, Nick on NewYears weekend we were both camped just past shitter 5, not 6 Quote
JoeDuner Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I'm still not sure on Glamis or dumont Freak. If I'm at Dumont i plan to camp by YNOT. By the way YNOT, I'll be heading out Friday AM if i go, I know you camp 200FT North of crapper 9. But is there a exact location if I get there first? Quote
ynot Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I'm still not sure on Glamis or dumont Freak. If I'm at Dumont i plan to camp by YNOT. By the way YNOT, I'll be heading out Friday AM if i go, I know you camp 200FT North of crapper 9. But is there a exact location if I get there first? Anywhere in there is fine Joe. I will not be out before about 6. Other people to look for would be Mike who drives a wht. FL60 truck and 5th wheel and Ken who has a taupe colored Winnebago 37' with a white enclosed trailer. Mike thought he would be out earlier in the day. We try to find a existing campfire and put it in the middle but we are not particular. Let me know what your rig looks like and i will let them know that your joining us and if you arrive earlier to look for you. Bring wood if you can. :angry: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Anywhere in there is fine Joe. I will not be out before about 6. Other people to look for would be Mike who drives a wht. FL60 truck and 5th wheel and Ken who has a taupe colored Winnebago 37' with a white enclosed trailer. Mike thought he would be out earlier in the day. We try to find a existing campfire and put it in the middle but we are not particular. Let me know what your rig looks like and i will let them know that your joining us and if you arrive earlier to look for you. Bring wood if you can. :angry: Terry, did you ever get my PM? I should be out there sometime between 8-10 PM on Fri. You know what my rig looks like...or do you? Last time you saw it- it was buried in the sand!! Quote
Hustler Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 So if I'm looking at the map right bathroom #9 is behind where venders would be? Is there a road to turn off on instead driving through the sand in front of the venders area? I still plan leaving the San Fernando Valley around 6 friday night. Quote
ynot Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 So if I'm looking at the map right bathroom #9 is behind where venders would be? Is there a road to turn off on instead driving through the sand in front of the venders area? I still plan leaving the San Fernando Valley around 6 friday night. # 9 is the pretty far back from the vendors row area. Turn left about 200 feet from the top of the mesa(once you get up the hill onto the flats) then come out about 1/8 to 1/4 mile and look for our rigs. Pete I did get your Pm and answered. Quote
Don29palms Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 Looks like TRES HERMANOS will be representing DDR at Glamis this weekend. We'll have to tear it up out there. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 ISBB will be there too.. where you camping don?? Quote
Don29palms Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 ISBB will be there too.. where you camping don?? Tim said we will be at wash 5.5. I'm guessing that is between washes 5 and 6. I'm going out early tomorrow morning and coming home early evening on Saturday but Joe will be leaving Sunday and Tim will be leaving Monday Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 DUDE... im in wash 6 this weekend... WOOT.. i will definatley roll by and say whattup.. Apparently if you go down to wash six hang a right and go to the right side of the trees and follow it back about 3/10th's of a mile you will find me.. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 OHh ya... im leaving in 15 min to glamis.. hahahaha SUCKERS.. Quote
aceisback Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 (edited) Looks like TRES HERMANOS will be representing DDR at Glamis this weekend. We'll have to tear it up out there. Hey Don, I've got a DDR sticker on my truck so I'll be giving a shout out to all of the DS Brotherhood at 4StrokeWars. We're camping over aound wash 4, where are you gonna be? OOPS! Should've kept reading... Edited January 13, 2006 by aceisback Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 Hey Don, I've got a DDR sticker on my truck so I'll be giving a shout out to all of the DS Brotherhood at 4StrokeWars. We're camping over aound wash 4, where are you gonna be? OOPS! Should've kept reading... Ill be getting there saturday morning,camping in wash 4 with the 4sw's guys.Maybe ill see you guys roaming around. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 Looks like all of us were in the same neighborhood.. Aceisback and sandy_yfz in wash 4 Tres Hermanos in wash 5.5 ISBB in was 5 7/8ths Zuki Freak in wash 6.5 haha... found the tres hermanos and zukifreak and mxchick... Could have sworn i saw Sandy_YFZ at the hill but didnt get a close enough look.. Friday afternoon i ran outta talent in 5th gear in the big bowls behind olds and osbourne... Felt like someone took a baseball bat to my kidneys and left me a lil tweeet tweeet for a few minutes... I hit hard enough to break radiator louvers off my bike.. Quote
stalteri Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 Looks like all of us were in the same neighborhood.. Aceisback and sandy_yfz in wash 4 Tres Hermanos in wash 5.5 ISBB in was 5 7/8ths Zuki Freak in wash 6.5 haha... found the tres hermanos and zukifreak and mxchick... Could have sworn i saw Sandy_YFZ at the hill but didnt get a close enough look.. Friday afternoon i ran outta talent in 5th gear in the big bowls behind olds and osbourne... Felt like someone took a baseball bat to my kidneys and left me a lil tweeet tweeet for a few minutes... I hit hard enough to break radiator louvers off my bike.. Ouch, hope your alright. I'm sure your fine though, with all that extra padding and all . I hope you can make next weekend still Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 IF i sit for a while or take a nap and wake up it hurts like no other but as long as im moving around im ok... And its all that damn front tires fault.. caught a rut in the chop in the bowl and said GOOD BYE!!!!!! Ate it hard enough to pop radiator louvers off.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.