MLK Weekend

lindernglamis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool, i just like to have a few options in case things fall thru. i just talked 5to Tim and I'm leaving Glamis as a option as well. The drive sucks but, it's nice to hang with family.

I thought you guys adopted me? :laughing:

What group can me and my wife hook up with and is anyone going out friday night maybe I could follow. First time to dumont

I might be going Friday late afternoon/ early evening if you wanna roll out w/ me. It all depends on if my sandrail is fixed and ready by then though. It may even just be a day trip that weekend on Saturday for me, we'll see how things pan out for me. Either way, hit me up if you want. :laughing:

I might be going Friday late afternoon/ early evening if you wanna roll out w/ me. It all depends on if my sandrail is fixed and ready by then though. It may even just be a day trip that weekend on Saturday for me, we'll see how things pan out for me. Either way, hit me up if you want. :laughing:

We are hoping to leave Vegas by about 3PM. Be glad to have you join us and/or camp with us. We have a nice camp with kids and do some kiddy rides and have ben know to do some fast rides without the kids. If you are interested in either let me know.

Where does everyone camp? My wife and I are heading out friday night and since she's prego I'd like to hook up with some peeps for for some rides. We'll be in a silver F350 lifted with a new FSW3200 Warrior and probably wont roll in till about 11 or 12

We always camp just to the N/W of bathroom #9. Should have a pretty good circle this trip. Most of the guys ride quads and are very experienced Dumont Riders. You can usually catch a ride with them from kid ride to big boys ride. I have a Alfa motorhome and a white 25'stacker trailer. Other vehicles in camp are a mini Freightliner with a 5th wheel and a class 8 Freightliner Tractor with a 5th wheel. ask for Terry. Our group is older with kids and grandkids. We are not the heavyist partiers but we do enjoy new people and cold beer. :laughing:

Where is bathroom #9? And when you say older with grandkids does that mean lights out at 10? :finger: I dont want to wake any one up when I roll in after 10. This should be a pretty melow trip for us since it's just the and me and even though she is pregnant she can still make a hell of a :finger: I'm only going to make one more trip this year after this weekend then it's baby time. :finger:

Where is bathroom #9? And when you say older with grandkids does that mean lights out at 10? :finger: I dont want to wake any one up when I roll in after 10. This should be a pretty melow trip for us since it's just the and me and even though she is pregnant she can still make a hell of a :finger: I'm only going to make one more trip this year after this weekend then it's baby time. :finger:

Well I wouldn't say lights out at 10 but some of us do go to bed early and some nights we stay up. Depends on the day. As for rolling in after 10 it is not a problem. Some of us roll in during the night and get set up without any of us being bothered. If we're up we will help you set up and offer you a beer. Directions to

Bathroom #9 are; as you come up the hill onto the flats about 300 yards down turn left and try to stay on the rocky ridges as you come out. About 1/4 mile out from the road you will see #9 we are just to the left of it by about 200 feet or so. If you get lost and can't find it at night and you can sleep in your rig without unloading i would stop and find us in the AM so you don't get stuck. The valleys between the ridges sometimes take momentum to get through. Might want to increase speed thru them. It's fairly firm where we park but the little valleys have been a little soft lately. We camp out there to get away from the dust,noise and to make sure we don't get stuck. Friday night there will be my M/H and trailer. FL60 Freightliner w/ 5th wh. a class8 Freightliner w/ 5th wh. and another motorhome with white enclosed trailer. Also a wht/gold Ford F250 with a 20' Salem toy hauler trailer. Hope to see you.

the bathrooms towards the south look numbered wrong... Like i thought crapper 6 and 7 were FURTHER south.. if you get my drift... cuz we werent that far from crapper 6 when we camped for new years and it was a ways down the finger dune