MLK Weekend

lindernglamis

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 Stroke Wars at Glamis that weekend. A ton of DS650 guys are going to be there to kick it and take names. I'll meet up with all of you fine folks eventually, I didn't buy the season pass for nothing.

ill be in Glamis also for 4 stroke Wars.Its going to be awesome.......If you guys havent been to it before its worth the trip.The fastest 4 strokes in the country are going to be there. :laughing:

Guest bunnymasher

been there done that... going duning

I can snag B.J.'s fat person tent, he'll be out of town too! awww but I wont have his fatness to keep me warm! Blast! :laughing:

I don't know if you can hang with him Pete :laughoff: :talk030: J/K

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat..........eeeeeeeeevvvvver!! :rainbow1:

You haven't even seen me drive fast yet, Don! :thumbsdown: I'm sure that if you can hang, I will have nooooo problem. :coocoo: :rainbow1: :rainbow1:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat..........eeeeeeeeevvvvver!! :rainbow1:

You haven't even seen me drive fast yet, Don! :thumbsdown: I'm sure that if you can hang, I will have nooooo problem. :talk030: :coocoo: :rainbow1:

I have follewed pete while on my Banshee, and I had a hard time keeping up, He drives fast and smoth. I'm sure he can keep up, that little thing rips. :rainbow1:

No pressure, just some funny sh*t talk. :talk030: :rainbow1: We can go on a buggy run at any speed, I don't care.

Yeah I know, I am really not that serious of a guy. I can talk/take a little sh*t now and then.

:thumbsdown::coocoo:

Pete, when did you order the spindle? Did larry have one on the shelf? If so, you should have it by MLK. I hope so, because my group isn't going out and i need a group to hang with.

Yeah like I said on the phone w/ ya, I should have it. I ordered it first thing last Tues AM. They said about a week. Even if I don't get it coated by then, I'll still just put it on for the weekend. I'll see about getting off Friday earlier than usual so maybe we can roll out together before it gets dark, hopefully. :D