Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want to again try to hook up with a group, every time I want to go to dumont something unexpected has come up. I informed my wife I would like to try to go MLK weekend. Maybe nothing crappy will come up again.

Travis

:flipoff:

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

I'm plannin on it. Was thinking about glamis, but it's too damn far. So, Dumont it is. Anyone else?

I should be down to go. Hopefully my spindle will come by then. If so, it should be a go for that weekend for me.

Posted

4 Stroke Wars at Glamis that weekend. A ton of DS650 guys are going to be there to kick it and take names. I'll meet up with all of you fine folks eventually, I didn't buy the season pass for nothing.

Posted

4 Stroke Wars at Glamis that weekend. A ton of DS650 guys are going to be there to kick it and take names. I'll meet up with all of you fine folks eventually, I didn't buy the season pass for nothing.

ill be in Glamis also for 4 stroke Wars.Its going to be awesome.......If you guys havent been to it before its worth the trip.The fastest 4 strokes in the country are going to be there. :laughing:

Guest bunnymasher
Posted

been there done that... going duning

I can snag B.J.'s fat person tent, he'll be out of town too! awww but I wont have his fatness to keep me warm! Blast! :laughing:

Posted

gONNA DO THE GLAMIS thing MLK. check out the activities down there.

Bummer Tim, I was looking forward to some more runs!

Posted

ynot, if I make MLK weekend (if my spindle gets done in time) I'll go on some runs w/ ya. :talk030:

Works for me!! :thumbsdown:

Posted

ynot, if I make MLK weekend (if my spindle gets done in time) I'll go on some runs w/ ya. :thumbsdown:

I don't know if you can hang with him Pete :coocoo: :talk030: J/K

Posted

I don't know if you can hang with him Pete :laughoff: :talk030: J/K

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat..........eeeeeeeeevvvvver!! :rainbow1:

You haven't even seen me drive fast yet, Don! :thumbsdown: I'm sure that if you can hang, I will have nooooo problem. :coocoo: :rainbow1: :rainbow1:

Posted

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat..........eeeeeeeeevvvvver!! :rainbow1:

You haven't even seen me drive fast yet, Don! :thumbsdown: I'm sure that if you can hang, I will have nooooo problem. :talk030: :coocoo: :rainbow1:

I have follewed pete while on my Banshee, and I had a hard time keeping up, He drives fast and smoth. I'm sure he can keep up, that little thing rips. :rainbow1:

Posted

No pressure, just some funny sh*t talk. :talk030: :rainbow1: We can go on a buggy run at any speed, I don't care.

Yeah I know, I am really not that serious of a guy. I can talk/take a little sh*t now and then.

:thumbsdown::coocoo:

Posted

Pete, when did you order the spindle? Did larry have one on the shelf? If so, you should have it by MLK. I hope so, because my group isn't going out and i need a group to hang with.

Posted

Pete, when did you order the spindle? Did larry have one on the shelf? If so, you should have it by MLK. I hope so, because my group isn't going out and i need a group to hang with.

Yeah like I said on the phone w/ ya, I should have it. I ordered it first thing last Tues AM. They said about a week. Even if I don't get it coated by then, I'll still just put it on for the weekend. I'll see about getting off Friday earlier than usual so maybe we can roll out together before it gets dark, hopefully. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...