merry christmas everyone

trqjnky

I will start a Merry Christmas thread. since i wont be online tomorrow and im leaving sun. early morning for iowa. so to the members i wont see sat. night and even to those that i will see....

Merry Christmas! :laughoff: Unless that offends you, in which case you can go fcuk yourself and move to russia. :flipoff:

Merry Christmas! :ninja: Unless that offends you, in which case you can go fcuk yourself and move to russia. :grin:

I would have to agree with the above statement............ :bs:

But seriously, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :flipoff:

I hope that everyone is safe and enjoys the time they spend with the families this time of year!!!!!!!

:D:rockon::ninja::flipoff::laughoff: :hug: :bs::woo_hoo::thumb::shots::clap: :fro: :dance: :flipoff::bs: :tapdance: :flipoff::bs: :dance:

I will start a Merry Christmas thread. since i wont be online tomorrow and im leaving sun. early morning for iowa. so to the members i wont see sat. night and even to those that i will see....

Merry Christmas! :laughoff: Unless that offends you, in which case you can go fcuk yourself and move to russia. :flipoff:

fk you im moving to russia

psyc!!! merry christmas everyone :flipoff:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I wish I lived closer so I could make it to the party. I was going to come over and suprise everybody but something came up and I have to stay here. Have a safe and wonderful Christmas. :laughoff:

Edited by Don29palms

Merry Christmas DDR!! Have a wonderful and safe New Years Eve!!

And I would just like to say Thank you to Pete and Anna for opening their home to so many crazy drunken DDR peeps tonight, they are brave souls!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good nite!!! :flipoff:

Here! Here! Brave indeed :laughoff:

And I would just like to say Thank you to Pete and Anna for opening their home to so many crazy drunken DDR peeps tonight, they are brave souls!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good nite!!! :flipoff:

Your very welcome. I don't know if we are brave or stupid. :ninja: :dance: :flipoff:

No worries. It can't be any worse than what has happened at previous parties I've had. :laughoff::ninja::flipoff: :fro: :flipoff: