New Years Party

RAGDOLL MX

WHEN: new years eve

WHERE: Casa De La Coles

TIME: 7pm

What to bring: Drinks of choice, finger foods and Petes Congos, any spare firewood

Directions

95 N (towards Armagosa.......some of you may not know where Reno is...since there are no dunes there)

Exit on Right on Durango

Left on El Capitian

go through stop sign ( Gran Teton)

take 3rd Left on Racel

take 3rd Right on Watermelon Seed

9th house on left

here is a map

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formt...S&geodiff=1

if anyone has any questions call me or shoot me a PM

thanks!!!

Cole & Julie :DDRrocks:

Me and duniemonkie are in! :blink:

We'll bring some extra chairs, some drinks, and some sort of grub too. :mc_smiley:

I'm bringing my hauler with me so we don't have to worry about driving home. I can put up a few other drunks if need be too. :unsure: :north_pole: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :laughing::DDRrocks:

Me and duniemonie are in! :blink:

We'll bring some extra chairs, some drinks, and some sort of grub too. :mc_smiley:

I'm bringing my hauler with me so we don't have to worry about driving home. I can put up a few other drunks if need be too. :unsure: :north_pole: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :laughing::DDRrocks:

awesome, can I reserve a bed now?? lol lol :dance:

I have been to coles and its like my house.. where in the hell you gonna park the taj.. LOL might want to make sure something is arranged before draggin your trailer to the other side of town to find out you have no where to park!

I have been to coles and its like my house.. where in the hell you gonna park the taj.. LOL might want to make sure something is arranged before draggin your trailer to the other side of town to find out you have no where to park!

No sh*t, Sherlock. :north_pole: :unsure: I wouldn't just show up with my big azz trailer without checking first. I talked to Cole earlier tonight and he told me there's plenty of room on the street next to the side of his house.

Me and duniemonie are in! :rockwoot:

We'll bring some extra chairs, some drinks, and some sort of grub too. :headbang1:

I'm bringing my hauler with me so we don't have to worry about driving home. I can put up a few other drunks if need be too. :laughing::happydrunks::happydrunks::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

That brings new meaning to the phrase B.Y.O.B.

Bring your own BED :laughoff::laughoff: