MLK Weekend

wsky70

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the day, I must say it is cold out there. Little constant wind, but when it dies down, it's not to bad. About 45 during the day and when I left it was 36, clear out there though. Some fast bikes out there, think the fastest we seen was about 65 up B-hill. They were getting them dialed in though, probably pick up some more tomorrow. Headed back out in the morning, think there gonna start running about 10am.....Semper Fi, Woody :happydrunks:

Edited by wsky70

Just got back from the day, I must say it is cold out there. Little constant wind, but when it dies down, it's not to bad. About 45 during the day and when I left it was 36, clear out there though. Some fast bikes out there, think the fastest we seen was about 65 up B-hill. They were getting them dialed in though, probably pick up some more tomorrow. Headed back out in the morning, think there gonna start running about 10am.....Semper Fi, Woody :happydrunks:

yea it was freezing so i bailed tonight instead of tomorrow.

i saw you right before baker haha you passed me

Just got in again from the dunes, all together it was pretty nice out there today after it warmed up abit. Sam (1badyfz) took the stock bore class, congrats Sam, your bike ran strong. Don't know alot about the other classes though, some fast bikes out today for sure. See you all next weekend...SF Woody :laughing: