MLK Weekend

wsky70

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be out their.

Entering my bike in stockbore class :P

What does your bike look like, do you have any pictures? I was hoping to see Sand YFZ's sneaky orange monster running but looks like he is going back to a dune bike.

What does your bike look like, do you have any pictures? I was hoping to see Sand YFZ's sneaky orange monster running but looks like he is going back to a dune bike.

finally got a weekend off so im there for sure just watching this time gotta tune the bike on the hill first hope to some of you guys out there!! :beercheers:

Heres a pic, looks little different how, should have new chrome arms.

bikeupdated001.jpg

Edited by MTX

I'm gonna have to go ahead and have EVERYONE go the following weekend because I can't make MLK weekend. :ahhhhh: :headbang1:

that weekend is laughlin,,,but i :woo_hoo: m going to disneyland and punch mickey in his balls!!!

post-238-1168034732.gif

Hows your back doing?

Hanging in there Tim, good days and not as good days but that's to be expected. I am looking forward to some fresh air though. Getting cabin fever around here.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and have EVERYONE go the following weekend because I can't make MLK weekend. :woo_hoo::woo_hoo:

Awwwwwwwwwwww COME ON!! You can swing it im sure? lol I know your taking your car down, its all good. We will have some for you while we are out there !! :ahhhhh: :woo_hoo::headbang1:

that weekend is laughlin,,,but i :laughoff: m going to disneyland and punch mickey in his balls!!!

Disneyland? Thaaaat's poopdik. :woo_hoo::woo_hoo: So no Laughlin offroad trip then?

Awwwwwwwwwwww COME ON!! You can swing it im sure? lol I know your taking your car down, its all good. We will have some for you while we are out there !! :ahhhhh: :drunk::headbang1:

It's not that I can't swing it- I'm going up to Utah. I won't be in town.

Yep, have one for me. :woo_hoo:

Disneyland? Thaaaat's poopdik. :woo_hoo::woo_hoo: So no Laughlin offroad trip then?

Be nice to mickey kenny! I love disneyland, can I go with the family?? lol lol

It's not that I can't swing it- I'm going up to Utah. I won't be in town.

Yep, have one for me. :ahhhhh:

utah?? why the heck would ya wanna go there? :drunk::woo_hoo::headbang1:

just kiddin, have fun in utah

Edited by Sincity_blondie

I'm gonna have to go ahead and have EVERYONE go the following weekend because I can't make MLK weekend. :laughoff: :shoot:

OK, I heard the Prez speak.

I'm in the following weekend Jan 19th -21st :dance:

It's a Mutha Bitchezzz weekend fro sho :laughoff: :fro:

Can't wait :surrender:

R-

OK, I heard the Prez speak.

I'm in the following weekend Jan 19th -21st :fro:

It's a Mutha Bitchezzz weekend fro sho :laughoff::laughoff:

Can't wait :surrender:

R-

I'm really gonna try to make it a whole weekend that weekend, but if anything I will definitley make it for a full day of riding and then some :dance: ! :shoot: