MLK Weekend

wsky70

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so WHO all for sure is going... Turns out that MLK weekend i ride, the weekend after the father in law is in town so now i have to do the family thing and then the weekend after that is the Stalteri902 crew trip.. :D so ill be out mlk and then 2 weeks after that.

so WHO all for sure is going... Turns out that MLK weekend i ride, the weekend after the father in law is in town so now i have to do the family thing and then the weekend after that is the Stalteri902 crew trip.. :D so ill be out mlk and then 2 weeks after that.

braap :mc_smiley:

Have to keep an eye on that weather, not looking to good right now, things change quick though. I'll be out the next weekend also. dman, you know what you have to do right? See you all out there...SF Woody :mc_smiley: :beercheers:

Have to keep an eye on that weather, not looking to good right now, things change quick though. I'll be out the next weekend also. dman, you know what you have to do right? See you all out there...SF Woody :mc_smiley: :beercheers:

Same here. I'd like to watch a bunch of races, but since i have a motorhome, gota ride quad to comp. don't feel like standing sitting around in the cold. they'll have the races again on prez weekend.

:laughoff: More recruits! :beercheers:

That would be funny if I made the weather link at the top of the forum stay crappy weather forecasts all week so I could get everyone to come out the following weekend instead! :laughoff: :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff: no, I didn't do that! :laughoff::clap:

Have to keep an eye on that weather, not looking to good right now, things change quick though. I'll be out the next weekend also. dman, you know what you have to do right? See you all out there...SF Woody :beercheers::clap:

may have an issue on that but i'm wrking on it woody :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

:laughoff: More recruits! :beercheers:

That would be funny if I made the weather link at the top of the forum stay crappy weather forecasts all week so I could get everyone to come out the following weekend instead! :laughoff: :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff: no, I didn't do that! :laughoff::clap:

Awwww........ Pete your such a thinker! :laughoff:

Edited by desertskyz

Think I'm just gonna drive the truck out to watch both days. Come back home at night and sleep warm. I'll be out the following weekend for sure. I hear ya on that dman, one weekend for sure...SF Woody :shake:

I think I know what you guys are up to and it's definitley trouble....that or it's :laughoff: :monkeedance2: :laughoff::laughing:

wtf

so you'll have to call me and fill me in on what you think we are up to i'm sure it's a good one :laughoff:

I is going to be so cold out there. Check the weather :laughoff:

It's gonna be cold here in Vegas!!

:laughoff: Thinkin' we should all drop everything, tell the bosses "I'm sick", load the trailers up tonight, head out early in the a.m. Still gonna be great weather until that storm system hits this weekend! :laughing: :monkeedance2:

I'm confused here. :laughoff: Doesn't cooler temperatures equal higher horsepower? :laughoff:

I'll be camping with the DS crew since I'm a card carrying member, :monkeedance2: and we are the reigning King of the Hill champions. :laughing::laughoff:

Any DDR rides planned for Fri-Mon? I'll definitely be down for one or two. See you guys there, it's not as if the perfect storm is blowing in. Cool temps, a little wind, and slight chance of precip. What's the problem? :laughoff:

I'm confused here. :dunno: Doesn't cooler temperatures equal higher horsepower? :idea:

I'll be camping with the DS crew since I'm a card carrying member, :laughoff: and we are the reigning King of the Hill champions. :laughoff::woo_hoo:

Any DDR rides planned for Fri-Mon? I'll definitely be down for one or two. See you guys there, it's not as if the perfect storm is blowing in. Cool temps, a little wind, and slight chance of precip. What's the problem? :shake:

there scared.

but im not scared :D