IS THIS DIESEL FAST?

RAGDOLL MX

It actually has a Cummins under it. He uses that thing for a daily driver. Since that race, that truck is faster, it was on a diesel forum a few months back. Sick fast!

of course he put a cummins in it to go that fast! a powerjoke aint pushin that truck to an 11.4 quarter... cmon man!!!

just kidding. but from what ive seen (not a big deisel guy here) most of the drag racing deisels are using cummins, not powerstrokes or duramaxes. dunno why, but thats just an observation ive made.

I didnt even have too look. He went 11.4 a couple years ago. Last I heard he was in the low 10's. Yes its a 5.9 cummins. Yes its compound (twin) turboed, yes its the older 12 valve all mechanical engine. NO electronics at all. YES MINE is very much the same that I have in my dually. I dont run as much boost or as much fuel because I tow my 50 ft trailer.

Yes I can race new vettes or similar cars with my dually, I just have to go from a roll cause other wise I d trash a 3000+ $ nv5600 (6 speed) , shifting the manual really slows them down but its great for pulling.

Cummins ftw.

Damn, wicked fast. :dance: :beercheers: And no Cole, mine isn't that fast. :slap::bowdown: It's fast, but not like that! :jester:

Did you guys notice how long it took those guys to stage!? :fro: I used to hate that about Midnight Mayhem at the track. Freakin Rookies! Duuuuuuuuhhhh...pull up until bothhh da yellow lights come onnnn. :fro: :dance: derrrrrrr And then they pull up too much and keep creapin up thinking they are gonna come on. The guy workin the tree then has to walk all the way up and tell em to back up! :shake::rant::laughing: :jester:

Damn, wicked fast. :dance: :beercheers: And no Cole, mine isn't that fast. :slap::bowdown: It's fast, but not like that! :jester:

Did you guys notice how long it took those guys to stage!? :slap: I used to hate that about Midnight Mayhem at the track. Freakin Rookies! Duuuuuuuuhhhh...pull up until bothhh da yellow lights come onnnn. :fro: :fro: derrrrrrr And then they pull up too much and keep creapin up thinking they are gonna come on. The guy workin the tree then has to walk all the way up and tell em to back up! :rant::rant::laughing: :jester:

YES!! I was beginning to wonder if the video was a joke and they were just gonna sit there the whole damn time!! :dance: :shake: