Feb 9th- 11th trip

dunefreak

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the trail wide enough for a fullsize that doesn't care about body damage?

It can get pretty narrow in some spots, not enough room for 2-way traffic most of the way, BUT if it can handle some rock climbing and minor boulderage (is that a word?) by all means join in!! :D

With that said, if you do decide to take that beast on the trailride, I hope you understand you will most likely become the designated "Beer b*tch" with that big ol empty bed!! :laughoff: :jester: :dunno::laughoff: :fro:

I think i see where u r going with this

point taken Kelly

:jester: I was refering to your wife being the newbie, and maybe SHE could do the driving!

Really tho, I hope you two can make it out, even if it is just for the day! You guys are VERY welcome to come hang with us after the ride (for more riding, too) and we could even throw somethin' yummy on the grill for dinner. :laughoff: :fro: :laughoff::dunno:

With that said, if you do decide to take that beast on the trailride, I hope you understand you will most likely become the designated "Beer b*tch" with that big ol empty bed!! :jester: :dunno: :fro: :laughoff::laughoff:

I'm working out the details. I'm in a week of testing so I want to do something this weekend. :laughoff: It would be a day trip. What time are you planning on heading out? I've never been there, going 70-75 mph, when should I leave Henderson?

I'll carry it if you load it. :laughoff:

I'm working out the details. I'm in a week of testing so I want to do something this weekend. :jester: It would be a day trip. What time are you planning on heading out? I've never been there, going 70-75 mph, when should I leave Henderson?

I'll carry it if you load it. :laughoff:

We plan on meeting up at the area of the Ranger Station at 10AM on Saturday for the wash ride . If you leave Henderson by 7/7:30 am, that should give you sufficient time w/o having to rush. :laughoff:

OK, so is this all the DDR peeps that are going out some, part of, or all of this weekend then?

Don29Palms

originalpimp

dunefreak

Big_Gunz_

possibly stalteri920 :laughoff::(

GirlWithHorns

Ocean03

northphelan

Cracker

ISBB

ynot

the kid with the mohawk helmet

vegas style

Quad_racer34

dinicolada & maybe dinicolady :jester:

DUNE SMURF & cdavego

the maybe list

the*ovenman

dman74

JoeDuner

rogers807

Dayum, thats alot more peeps than I expected to go out. :dunno::laughoff:

Hey Pete, you hungover or somethin'?!? Maybe lost your way to the Prez Day thread?!? :slap::thumb::blink::idea:

That's the same weekend our next trip is planned for. Teacher in service days Thurs and Fri, no school, so we'll be headin' out either Wed evening or early Thurs morning, return sometime Sunday. Gotta take advantage of those 4 day weekends!! :woo_hoo:

Don't know yet if our 'regular' group is headin' out too, so we may be solo campers yet again. Oh well, had a BLAST last off weekend, expect the same for this one. Lots-o-riding time! :laughoff:

Kelly, you and Dave should camp w/ us then. :laughoff:

:hello: Pete....

Looks as though most of our usual group will be heading out for this trip after all, so we will be camped in their usual spot this time around. Out passed crapper #9, on the "bluff". Since you'll be out on the Grizzle, swing by camp for a bit, :dunno: and meet the bro-in-law! :D

You got it, Kelly. Have a cold one ready for me. :idea: :fro:

There's always LOTS of cold ones at this camp! :laughoff:

So this sounds like it could turn into an official unofficial DDR run!

Or meet near the Ranger station or even meet at the trail head, you know the wooden landmark we all pass on the way in, just before the wash? Is 10:00 too early to shoot for? Who would prefer a bit later?

I'd say let's meet at the ranger station area at 10 AM. That sounds good to me. Your camp might be kinda hard to find for some peeps considering they don't know exactly where you'll be or what truck/ trailer you have. Know wud I mean? :grin:

Yeppers!! Sounds like a plan to me!! :jester: :laughoff:

OK, so is this all the DDR peeps that are going out some, part of, or all of this weekend then?

Don29Palms

originalpimp

dunefreak

Big_Gunz_

possibly stalteri920 :cripple::(

GirlWithHorns

Ocean03

northphelan

Cracker

ISBB

ynot

the kid with the mohawk helmet

vegas style

Quad_racer34

dinicolada & maybe dinicolady :unsure:

DUNE SMURF & cdavego

the maybe list

the*ovenman

dman74

JoeDuner

rogers807

Dayum, thats alot more peeps than I expected to go out. :ahhhhh: :laughoff:

MAYBE dinicolady, MAYBE! (geeezzz, I must really leave an impression) :laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by dinicolady

got the knobbies on my quad and ready to go :dunno::laughoff:

is it time to go yet :laughoff:

I'm SOOOO glad you guys are coming out! What day?? We'll be there early Thurs. morning, so we'll have a jump start on a bunch of peeps.

REALLY looking forward to this weekend too, :fro: but by the looks of Pete's list, may not be such an off weekend after all! :laughoff::laughoff: :jester:

I'm SOOOO glad you guys are coming out! What day?? We'll be there early Thurs. morning, so we'll have a jump start on a bunch of peeps.

REALLY looking forward to this weekend too, :woo_hoo: but by the looks of Pete's list, may not be such an off weekend after all! :smoker: :thumb: :mischevious:

we should be heading out around 6:00-6:30ish friday...its going to be soooo much fun....can't wait

i sent you PM....

we should be heading out around 6:00-6:30ish friday...its going to be soooo much fun....can't wait

i sent you PM....

COOL!! So we can go play in the sand Friday, yeee-haaah!! (I need practice on the Warrior)

Oh yeah, read it at work today, but didn't reply (someone looking over my shoulder :thumb: )

Hey Pete, you hungover or somethin'?!? Maybe lost your way to the Prez Day thread?!? :slap::thumb::hump::woo_hoo:

MAYBE dinicolady, MAYBE! (geeezzz, I must really leave an impression) :smoker: :thumb:

yeah yeah yeah, I know :hump: I realized I messed up after I posted that. I for some reason thought Jackie mentioned you couldn't make it or something. :blink: Sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now. :blury: Please please forgive me? :mischevious:

yeah yeah yeah, I know :woo_hoo: I realized I messed up after I posted that. I for some reason thought Jackie mentioned you couldn't make it or something. :smoker: Sorry, I have a lot on my mind right now. :hump: Please please forgive me? :thumb:

It was vice-a-versa.....Me for sure THIS weekend, her maybe

Me maybe PREZ weekend, her for sure

Or whatevers! It's all good, you're forgiven! :thumb: :mischevious:

:beerpint: You got it, Walt!

Don29Palms

originalpimp

dunefreak

Big_Gunz_

possibly stalteri920 :hello:

GirlWithHorns

Ocean03

northphelan