DMAN74

the maybe list

the*ovenman

lvkc20

JoeDuner

rogers807

:dance:

we will be out, but I won't be riding

Right on Tony. Sucks you can't ride, but we'll be there to kick it w/ ya. :dance: You figure out where your camping yet?

what happened tony??

He messed up his back at the Sandy Valley MX track. :laughoff::cripple:

Right on Tony. Sucks you can't ride, but we'll be there to kick it w/ ya. :dance: You figure out where your camping yet?

He messed up his back at the Sandy Valley MX track. :laughoff::cripple:

Not yet, mabye around crapper 3, not sure yet. How many camping with you? We have around 6-7 rigs coming with a few on saturday for the day.

Not yet, mabye around crapper 3, not sure yet. How many camping with you? We have around 6-7 rigs coming with a few on saturday for the day.

Let me think..... :dance:

me, OGP, Joe Duner, Don29Palms, b370, ynot and family plus his buddy Ken, vegas style, dune smurf & cdavego, Ocean03? and the day trippers.... Dman74, CAPTAINKIRK, & wsky70. I think thats it- I could be wrong. There's a first time for everything. :cripple:

:laughoff: Bad news guys.............I just talked to the DDR midget. He said it's going to rain all weekend with 50-60 mile an hour winds. Also the road is closed do to bridge construction. Sorry to break the bad news!!! :ban-split::DDRrocks:

:pissed: Bad news guys.............I just talked to the DDR midget. He said it's going to rain all weekend with 50-60 mile an hour winds. Also the road is closed do to bridge construction. Sorry to break the bad news!!! :ban-split::DDRrocks:

I call :finger: . :laughoff: That DDR midget is in OGP's cooler right now. He's gonna be the DDR bartender for this weekend.

:pissed: <---hey I think that might be the DDR midget! :pissed:

I was at the Shell Station at 7:20 and headed out 160 at 7:45. My alternator went out and my battery lasted me half way to Pahrump. I saw a few people headed to Dumont, I've replaced the alternator, and may head up toward Overton.

Damn, why did I do that, give me a sec again.... :rockwoot:

Just got back in from the day trip, Had a blast out there today. Thanks for letting me cruise with you dman. He/we had a little accident, I'll let the pics tell and and he can comment. The weather was nice all day, little cloud cover, but temps around 75. I can't wait to spend the entire weekend out there next weekend, it'll be a blast. Here's some pics from the day, again good times by all...Semper Fi, Woody

070210012.jpg

070210017.jpg

070210036.jpg

070210026.jpg

070210041.jpg

070210042.jpg

Edited by wsky70

not much to say about it

we were climbing a dune it started to bog we turned and it bogged down to much it got light on mike's side and it slowly rolled on it's side it was so slow i had time to think about jumping out :rockwoot::ban-split:

Hey mike the wife is more pissed about the flag we were runnin than the flop over

:laughoff:

not much to say about it

we were climbing a dune it started to bog we turned and it bogged down to much it got light on mike's side and it slowly rolled on it's side it was so slow i had time to think about jumping out :rockwoot::ban-split:

Hey mike the wife is more pissed about the flag we were runnin than the flop over

:laughoff:

haha looks like you guys had a blast , too bad i couldnt have gone , but my bike should be done for prez weekend i hoipe