Don29palms Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 (edited) I know it's early but I was wondering who has plans for Dumont on Presidents Day weekend? I'm going to try to be there one way or another. We need to plan some rides. That is always fun! Edited January 10, 2006 by Don29palms Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 I'll be there. Definitley need to plan some (maybe more than 1 or 2) DDR rides that weekend. Pres day weekend is always fun. It's a busy a$$ weekend though, so alot of big rides might be a bit hard to do. We'll see though. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Glamis... I believe.. Jeep Jamboree weekend sounds like its going to be crowded rutted and no fun to ride... Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Glamis... I believe.. Jeep Jamboree weekend sounds like its going to be crowded rutted and no fun to ride... Hell no, Pres Day weekend is always a blast!! Just watch out for the huge holes in the face hill after the hill climbs!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Just watch out for the huge holes in the face hill after the hill climbs!!! Exactly... and the huge ruts torn up everywhere and the list goes on.. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Exactly... and the huge ruts torn up everywhere and the list goes on.. ....Only on the big face hill. Hell, you haven't even been there on Pres Day weekend yet. How do you know what the dunes are like that weekend?? Quote
trickyLS-2racer Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Unless there are any more hold ups I should be putting the new car through the paces !!!!! Our group will be headed out friday afternoon and staying thru monday!! Quote
TACOMAMA Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 I'll be there, of course. Can't wait, Pres. weekend is always a blast....I'll be in the DDR camp with my homies! ISBB.....YOU SUCK! Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 ....Only on the big face hill. Hell, you haven't even been there on Pres Day weekend yet. How do you know what the dunes are like that weekend?? Exactly, that is where my father-in-law destroyed the left front a arms on his buggy. He was coming across the face of the hill and cought on of the rutts. Luckily he didn't flip it. He had to replace the Rack, tie rod and a arms for that side. Just stay away from that hill on that weekend and you will be fine. ISBB, you should come hang out with the homies!! Quote
crazymexeddie Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 isbb-i will share possibly one of my twenty lunchables that i'm bringing with me if you come out! be there p--pd--ck! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 what a guy cant have homies in glamis too... sheeze... give a guy a break.. Quote
Don29palms Posted January 11, 2006 Author Posted January 11, 2006 Me and my homies Rollin on 20s Quote
Impulsive Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 Hello all, I am new to your forum but I will be at Dumont for the races. I will be on the hill climbs and dig some extra deep holes for those who like the challenge. I run a very fast jeep on the smooth ground but have to slow down for bumps. Maybe I could talk one of you folks into giving me a ride in a smooth riding buggy for a fast trip across the dunes. I will be easy to find in "Impulsive Behavior" on the hill on Sat. and the track on Sun. Look forward to meeting you then. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 Hello all, I am new to your forum but I will be at Dumont for the races. I will be on the hill climbs and dig some extra deep holes for those who like the challenge. I run a very fast jeep on the smooth ground but have to slow down for bumps. Maybe I could talk one of you folks into giving me a ride in a smooth riding buggy for a fast trip across the dunes. I will be easy to find in "Impulsive Behavior" on the hill on Sat. and the track on Sun. Look forward to meeting you then. Welcome to DDR, Impulsive. If I see you out there at Dumont over Pres Day I will be sure to say hi! Oh yeah, nice Jeep! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 Or as my circle of friends would call it.. Nice HEEEEEEP!!! Samurai enthusiast here.. Quote
Don29palms Posted January 12, 2006 Author Posted January 12, 2006 Hello all, I am new to your forum but I will be at Dumont for the races. I will be on the hill climbs and dig some extra deep holes for those who like the challenge. I run a very fast jeep on the smooth ground but have to slow down for bumps. Maybe I could talk one of you folks into giving me a ride in a smooth riding buggy for a fast trip across the dunes. I will be easy to find in "Impulsive Behavior" on the hill on Sat. and the track on Sun. Look forward to meeting you then. I think I've seen that jeep out there before but I could be mistaken. Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I just got "the 2006 Sand Calender" the one that sandcalenders.com puts out and his jeep is the month of September. It looks bad a$$. See you out there Pres Day weekend!! Good luck in the drags! :angry: Quote
dunefreak Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I just got "the 2006 Sand Calender" the one that sandcalenders.com puts out and his jeep is the month of September. It looks bad a$$. See you out there Pres Day weekend!! Good luck in the drags! :angry: haha, I just looked at my sand calendar to my right on the wall, and yep, there it is under September! Sweet I think I have also seen that Jeep at Dumont before I'm sure. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 not on my sand calendar... theres some doopick riding a predator on mine Quote
dunefreak Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 not on my sand calendar... theres some doopick riding a predator on mine and you have the 06 Sandcalendars.com calendar?? hmm, that's wierd :angry: Quote
Don29palms Posted January 12, 2006 Author Posted January 12, 2006 My calendar shows that jeep throwing a big ole roost. Quote
superdave Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I know it's early but I was wondering who has plans for Dumont on Presidents Day weekend? I'm going to try to be there one way or another. We need to plan some rides. That is always fun! wont make it. damn! gonna be co driving in the first SNORE race of the season, the battle at primm. not a bad trade off if things go good. the guy i am driving with just started racing last year and had some real bad luck. hopefully we can do good and at least get some good racing in. im gonna miss being at the dunes with the crew and our new friends. :angry: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.