Presidents Day

Don29palms

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we will be there i'll be the only one with a 700 raptor thats going to turn all your heads. lol don't worry I always look behind me to make sure everyone else made it up the hill.

the only one huh? :beercheers: Right on :laughoff: :angry: See ya out there...maybe. :laughoff:

we will be there i'll be the only one with a 700 raptor thats going to turn all your heads. lol don't worry I always look behind me to make sure everyone else made it up the hill.

When following me, you might want to watch out for jet wash "Maverick"!!! :angry:

Damn.... Havent even had the pleasure of meetin this ynot fella and he's allready bustin out the fat jokes... :laughoff:

The 426 i ride has lots o torque and w/ those kings turbo paddle it throws a helluva roost no matter the speed or throttle posistion.. :D

Damn.... Havent even had the pleasure of meetin this ynot fella and he's allready bustin out the fat jokes... :laughoff:

The 426 i ride has lots o torque and w/ those kings turbo paddle it throws a helluva roost no matter the speed or throttle posistion.. :D

I was just following everyone else's lead! But I do look forward to meeting you and capping on you in person!

Damn.... Havent even had the pleasure of meetin this ynot fella and he's allready bustin out the fat jokes... :rolleyes:

Oh ISBB will throw a roost alright, but he needs to get over the first finger dune w/o fallen on his head first :laughoff: Sorry Nick...

I had a feeling that was going to show up sooner or later.. .hahaha

Hey next time out at armagosa i wanna jump down comp hill on the left side where that nice high speed lip is.. :D

I'm not stoppin ya, i'll even take the video camera. Now you have to do it.:laughoff:

We will be coming out on Wednesday night so we can get some good riding in on Thursday and Friday before it gets to crowded. Once everyone starts showing up on Friday night the riding is not to good, but the people watchin' is as good as it gets. Looking forward to the DDR rides. If anyone wants to get a ride together on Thursday or Friday, let me know.

Nothin' better than smooth sand and sharp razors. :laughoff:

Is there gonna be sand drags that weekend also, I know that on Thanksgiving they use to have hill climbs, & sand drags. I think the club that sponsors the races that weekend is called Dunemasters. Sand drags on Presidents too, or just hillclimbs?

Yeah every other Pres Day they have em. They should be right there in front of the big face hill below where the hill climbs are.

I have been out of town and just had time to check the site. You guys are a boost for my ego. I have been out to Dumont a few times during the last three years with this jeep and more with other vehicles. I will be camping up the valley on the extreme right as you enter the plateau, south of the finger hills. All are welcome to stop and check out my heeeep. I am willing to swap a ride in my jeep for a ride in a high travel buggy across the tops of the dunes. Come see me.

Tim

I have been out of town and just had time to check the site. You guys are a boost for my ego. I have been out to Dumont a few times during the last three years with this jeep and more with other vehicles. I will be camping up the valley on the extreme right as you enter the plateau, south of the finger hills. All are welcome to stop and check out my heeeep. I am willing to swap a ride in my jeep for a ride in a high travel buggy across the tops of the dunes. Come see me.

Tim

Sounds like a deal to me :happydrunks:

Tim

My long travel mini-rail isn't as super plush as the full size cars (although it does damn good), but it is definitely an andrenalin rush!!! :happydrunks: I'm up for the offer as well. I always wanted to go blasting up the hill in one of those Jeeps. :thumb::thumb::D I'll give you a ride in my car if you want. :angry: