driller Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 we will be there i'll be the only one with a 700 raptor thats going to turn all your heads. lol don't worry I always look behind me to make sure everyone else made it up the hill. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 we will be there i'll be the only one with a 700 raptor thats going to turn all your heads. lol don't worry I always look behind me to make sure everyone else made it up the hill. the only one huh? Right on :angry: See ya out there...maybe. Quote
JoeDuner Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 we will be there i'll be the only one with a 700 raptor thats going to turn all your heads. lol don't worry I always look behind me to make sure everyone else made it up the hill. When following me, you might want to watch out for jet wash "Maverick"!!! :angry: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Actually that would be Following ME... JoeDuner... Everyone in camp HATES following me.. Quote
ynot Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Actually that would be Following ME... JoeDuner... Everyone in camp HATES following me.. Is that because they can't see around you? :angry: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Damn.... Havent even had the pleasure of meetin this ynot fella and he's allready bustin out the fat jokes... The 426 i ride has lots o torque and w/ those kings turbo paddle it throws a helluva roost no matter the speed or throttle posistion.. Quote
ynot Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Damn.... Havent even had the pleasure of meetin this ynot fella and he's allready bustin out the fat jokes... The 426 i ride has lots o torque and w/ those kings turbo paddle it throws a helluva roost no matter the speed or throttle posistion.. I was just following everyone else's lead! But I do look forward to meeting you and capping on you in person! Quote
stalteri Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Damn.... Havent even had the pleasure of meetin this ynot fella and he's allready bustin out the fat jokes... The 426 i ride has lots o torque and w/ those kings turbo paddle it throws a helluva roost no matter the speed or throttle posistion.. Oh ISBB will throw a roost alright, but he needs to get over the first finger dune w/o fallen on his head first Sorry Nick... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I had a feeling that was going to show up sooner or later.. .hahaha Hey next time out at armagosa i wanna jump down comp hill on the left side where that nice high speed lip is.. Quote
stalteri Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I had a feeling that was going to show up sooner or later.. .hahaha Hey next time out at armagosa i wanna jump down comp hill on the left side where that nice high speed lip is.. I'm not stoppin ya, i'll even take the video camera. Now you have to do it. Quote
steveo Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 ISSB if you are going to jump that bike of yours you might want to tighten up the back shock first. Quote
bombrider Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 We will be coming out on Wednesday night so we can get some good riding in on Thursday and Friday before it gets to crowded. Once everyone starts showing up on Friday night the riding is not to good, but the people watchin' is as good as it gets. Looking forward to the DDR rides. If anyone wants to get a ride together on Thursday or Friday, let me know. Nothin' better than smooth sand and sharp razors. Quote
Looney Duner Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 Is there gonna be sand drags that weekend also, I know that on Thanksgiving they use to have hill climbs, & sand drags. I think the club that sponsors the races that weekend is called Dunemasters. Sand drags on Presidents too, or just hillclimbs? Quote
dunefreak Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 Is there gonna be sand drags that weekend also, I know that on Thanksgiving they use to have hill climbs, & sand drags. I think the club that sponsors the races that weekend is called Dunemasters. Sand drags on Presidents too, or just hillclimbs? Yeah every other Pres Day they have em. They should be right there in front of the big face hill below where the hill climbs are. Quote
Looney Duner Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 Are the drags gonna be inside the valley at comp? or near the campsites? Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 they will be sunday right infront of the camps and big face hill on the left Quote
Impulsive Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I have been out of town and just had time to check the site. You guys are a boost for my ego. I have been out to Dumont a few times during the last three years with this jeep and more with other vehicles. I will be camping up the valley on the extreme right as you enter the plateau, south of the finger hills. All are welcome to stop and check out my heeeep. I am willing to swap a ride in my jeep for a ride in a high travel buggy across the tops of the dunes. Come see me. Tim Quote
Don29palms Posted January 18, 2006 Author Posted January 18, 2006 I have been out of town and just had time to check the site. You guys are a boost for my ego. I have been out to Dumont a few times during the last three years with this jeep and more with other vehicles. I will be camping up the valley on the extreme right as you enter the plateau, south of the finger hills. All are welcome to stop and check out my heeeep. I am willing to swap a ride in my jeep for a ride in a high travel buggy across the tops of the dunes. Come see me. Tim Sounds like a deal to me Quote
dunefreak Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 I have been out of town and just had time to check the site. You guys are a boost for my ego. I have been out to Dumont a few times during the last three years with this jeep and more with other vehicles. I will be camping up the valley on the extreme right as you enter the plateau, south of the finger hills. All are welcome to stop and check out my heeeep. I am willing to swap a ride in my jeep for a ride in a high travel buggy across the tops of the dunes. Come see me. Tim My long travel mini-rail isn't as super plush as the full size cars (although it does damn good), but it is definitely an andrenalin rush!!! I'm up for the offer as well. I always wanted to go blasting up the hill in one of those Jeeps. I'll give you a ride in my car if you want. :angry: Quote
Crowdog Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 I hope to be there again this year. Here is a pic from last year: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.