Presidents Day

Don29palms

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Larry, welcome. Maybe we can get the DS Brotherhood to invade this site. You know I did my part the other day.

If you see a White F150 with an Earnhardt flag flappin' in the breeze stop and say what up. Or if you see us on the dunes, black and red 03 with Earnhardt flag, and yellow 00 with a Razorback flag, that's us too.

Don't be a stranger.

Ace

Larry, welcome. Maybe we can get the DS Brotherhood to invade this site. You know I did my part the other day.

The more the merrier, aceisback. Thanks. :mc_smiley: :laughoff:

Sobe Bombs Rock :shocked2:

Yes they do, Don! Those were fun that weekend of the 10th/ 11th in Dec. :woo_hoo: :headbang:

Looking forward to meeting some of the DDR brothers this weekend. Oh yeah, and can't leave out the sisters of the bunch. Hell, sounds like some of you folks live at Dumont.

Are there any DDR rides planned for this weekend? South pole to North pole or anything like that? Not sure yet where we're setting up but I will be stopping by. Am I looking for the ballon or just a hauler with the big banner???

See ya there.

Ace

Looking forward to meeting some of the DDR brothers this weekend. Oh yeah, and can't leave out the sisters of the bunch. Hell, sounds like some of you folks live at Dumont.

Are there any DDR rides planned for this weekend? South pole to North pole or anything like that? Not sure yet where we're setting up but I will be stopping by. Am I looking for the ballon or just a hauler with the big banner???

See ya there.

Ace

Yup yup. :thumb: I'll have it all out there that weekend... big gay balloon, toyhauler w/ DDR sticker on the back, and the big DDR banner as well. :laughoff: I'll post where we'll be a little closer to that weekend. Oh and yeah, the DDR ride- fo sho. :mc_smiley: :woo_hoo: We'll probably get a couple DDR rides planned for that weekend as well. Same goes with that as well- it will be posted (where you can't miss it) a little later as far as time, place to meet, etc. Hell, I'll even send out a mass e-mail too for the DDR ride details. :shocked2: :thumb: Can't wait :laughoff: :headbang:

You meant President's weekend, right? Not this weekend correct?...27th-29th. :huh:

Nope! Tomorrow. Well, and Super Bowl Weekend, and Presidaents Day! I'll be there for all of them but PresDay is going to be tough. That's the opening weekend for REAL sports. The Daytona 500...

Guess that's why they make VCR's. I'll be out there. watch it when I get home, just like the Flopper Bowl. Never as good as the playoffs, plus the Raiders ain't in it so oh well.

So who's going out this weekend???