Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

You have seemed to know how till now. :laughoff: What happened? de de deeee :laughoff: :shocked2: :flipoff::flipoff: wwwwwwwwwwhatever :laughoff::shake: You're 12 posts in...you're no longer a newbie! :shocked2: :thumbsdown: Just messin w/ ya! :D

Just so you know...to reply w/o quotes just hit the button at the bottom of the posts......t_reply.gif:laughoff:

:drunk: :shocked2:

:shocked2: When did sanddunesaddict get his own smiley? :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bunnymasher

If you need help getting his giant A@* off the couch, let me know :thumbsdown::shake: See you later then....

I welded a crane with a custom fitted harness to get him off the damn couch! Im gonna get a patent for it, horse owners may need them! :flipoff:

You mean like this? :P

Yeah like that! :shocked2: :flipoff:

ok people, im so in this week!! ill pm someone for directions and what to bring!! im in for a little while anyways. Im not a big dog like all you crazy effers!! :thumbsdown:

I seem to remember you saying this like.........................ummmm.........................a millions times before. :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :flipoff::drunk::shake:

pretty much same as last week @ petes house... bring whatever your gonna snack on .. Pete bring the cicular cooking device.. :D We also have a bbq in the back if you want to bring something to grill... and bring whatever your gonna drink... :D

I expect to see all the same faces as last week..

Ynot, RhinoQueen, DCT, Steveo ( if he gets his kitchen pass ) and the other locals that are within walking distance (superdave) :D

pretty much same as last week @ petes house... bring whatever your gonna snack on .. Pete bring the cicular cooking device.. :D We also have a bbq in the back if you want to bring something to grill... and bring whatever your gonna drink... :D

I expect to see all the same faces as last week..

Ynot, RhinoQueen, DCT, Steveo ( if he gets his kitchen pass ) and the other locals that are within walking distance (superdave) :D

Don't expect Ynot- he's on his way to St Anthony! :thumbsdown:

Yeah like that! :laughoff::flipoff:

I seem to remember you saying this like.........................ummmm.........................a millions times before. :shocked2: :laughoff: :shocked2: :flipoff::drunk::shake:

IM IN!! :shocked2: I need to blow off some steam!!! what time, i wanna make sure im there before you, so i can see the look on your face when you walk in and im really there!!! :shocked2: make sure to bring the camera!! its goin to be the 1st TT for me!!! :thumbsdown:

IM IN!! :drunk: I need to blow off some steam!!! what time, i wanna make sure im there before you, so i can see the look on your face when you walk in and im really there!!! :flipoff: make sure to bring the camera!! its goin to be the 1st TT for me!!! :thumbsdown:

:flipoff: right on, Stacey! Just show up about 8-ish.

lucky bastard... ill have to drink his share then.. :D

Yep! :shake: I'm jealous!

I drank WAAAAAAY too damn much last night...

This bottle was full @ 930 last night when i bought it from vons...

my head hurts and i even :flipoff: a lil

You almost made it to the bottom of the bottle..... :redhat:

:laughing:

nope another guest almost started it... :D Lets just say you dont disrespect 6k of stereo equiptment that doesnt belong to you.. :D

Yeah no sh*t. :laughing: That was purdy rude of them. No more TT with them effers. :redhat: