EY3BA11 Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 Last night was so funny it still hurts to laugh! I also think Robyn the bartender likes me.She gave me "the look"! I think? at least I didn't have to drink soapy beer! NO NO.. she liked me better!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 12, 2006 Author Posted May 12, 2006 Guy's in Carpis'.......dude you need a new crowd or place to party if all that's going on!! Watch you A$$! I've never had "soap in the beer" pulled on me....what's up wit dat? Are they trying to say "leave"? That was from a couple weeks ago, Gerald. Every glass they had at BWW made the beer taste soapy. That's just one of the reasons we don't go back to that sh*t hole. And as far as the capri's, that was wingnut that night. HE had em on! Quote
lvnalolife Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 And as far as the capri's, that was wingnut that night. HE had em on! That's gay! Quote
steveo Posted May 12, 2006 Posted May 12, 2006 And as far as the capri's, that was wingnut that night. HE had em on! yes She did, I mean yes He did Quote
dunefreak Posted May 31, 2006 Author Posted May 31, 2006 Whats up for tomorrow night???? :headbang: No plans yet, but I was thinking maybe we could cruise down to the new restaurant near my house, The Half Shell. they have a sweet a$$ bar. :headbang: Anyone that wants to meet up, let me know what you think. Otherwise, I'm down for PT's like always. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 31, 2006 Posted May 31, 2006 What about the NEW PT's that opened over on St. Rose and Eastern??? I have a couple coupons to be used there buy one entree get oen free type stuff.. Quote
stalteri Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 What about the NEW PT's that opened over on St. Rose and Eastern??? I have a couple coupons to be used there buy one entree get oen free type stuff.. Im down for PT's , being it is right down the street from me But wherever... I have been slacking so I wont be picky But I am getting thristy Quote
dunefreak Posted June 1, 2006 Author Posted June 1, 2006 New PT's sounds fine to me. Where is this place exactly now? Past BWW on Eastern, before, ?? Quote
stalteri Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 New PT's sounds fine to me. Where is this place exactly now? Past BWW on Eastern, before, ?? Right pass the Hospital, and before the BWW on the right Quote
dunefreak Posted June 1, 2006 Author Posted June 1, 2006 Right pass the Hospital, and before the BWW on the right okayyyyyyyyy What time, fools? 8/9 ish like usual? I'll probably be ready about my usual time -8:00. Quote
trqjnky Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 (edited) 5 weeks and 6 days (41 more days) and i can go drink too! woot! im not keeping count tough, just waiting patiently Edited June 1, 2006 by dnchevyman Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 hurry up and get old dude... Ill be there tomorrow night... Then i can stumble home to melissa's and throw up in her bed instead of mine.. Quote
superdave Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 hurry up and get old dude... Ill be there tomorrow night... Then i can stumble home to melissa's and throw up in her bed instead of mine.. dont hurry. you will get there soon enough. Quote
stalteri Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 hurry up and get old dude... Ill be there tomorrow night... Then i can stumble home to melissa's and throw up in her bed instead of mine.. Nice Quote
crazymexeddie Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 only 4 years and 3 months for me... Why the sad face Kayla? I only wish I could go back and be as young as you again. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 yeah no kidding. enjoy your youth kayla. its all downhill after 21. lol lol dont be in such a hurry to grow up and be responsible. its no fun!! Wish i could be a teenager again, and carefree. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 1, 2006 Author Posted June 1, 2006 yeah no kidding. enjoy your youth kayla. its all downhill after 21. lol lol dont be in such a hurry to grow up and be responsible. its no fun!! Wish i could be a teenager again, and carefree. All downhill after 21??? Speak fo yoself Stacey! Quote
stalteri Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 yeah no kidding. enjoy your youth kayla. its all downhill after 21. lol lol dont be in such a hurry to grow up and be responsible. its no fun!! Wish i could be a teenager again, and carefree. WHATEVER Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 1, 2006 Posted June 1, 2006 All downhill.. ha... its a uphill battle to fight alcoholism!! Quote
stalteri Posted June 2, 2006 Posted June 2, 2006 TT was fun. Nice to meet you Squrlee All was good until "camel balls" showed up and the starving $trippers Until next time Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 2, 2006 Posted June 2, 2006 Starving stippers... I told the bartender before i left to get them a basket of bread or something she started laughin.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.