Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

Last night was so funny it still hurts to laugh! :thumb:

I also think Robyn the bartender likes me.She gave me "the look"!

I think? :laughoff: at least I didn't have to drink soapy beer!

NO NO.. she liked me better!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy's in Carpis'.......dude you need a new crowd or place to party if all that's going on!! Watch you A$$! :laughoff:

I've never had "soap in the beer" pulled on me....what's up wit dat? Are they trying to say "leave"?

That was from a couple weeks ago, Gerald. Every glass they had at BWW made the beer taste soapy. :puke::thumb: That's just one of the reasons we don't go back to that sh*t hole.

And as far as the capri's, that was wingnut that night. :laughoff: HE had em on! :flipoff::laughoff:

• 3 weeks later...

Whats up for tomorrow night???? :headbang:

No plans yet, but I was thinking maybe we could cruise down to the new restaurant near my house, The Half Shell. they have a sweet a$$ bar. :flipoff: :headbang: Anyone that wants to meet up, let me know what you think. :finger: Otherwise, I'm down for PT's like always. :finger::laughing:

What about the NEW PT's that opened over on St. Rose and Eastern??? I have a couple coupons to be used there :D buy one entree get oen free type stuff..

Im down for PT's :boxer: , being it is right down the street from me :D But wherever... I have been slacking so I wont be picky :rolleyes: But I am getting thristy :thumbsdown:

yeah no kidding. enjoy your youth kayla. its all downhill after 21. lol lol dont be in such a hurry to grow up and be responsible. its no fun!! Wish i could be a teenager again, and carefree.

All downhill after 21??? Speak fo yoself Stacey! :boxer::thumbsdown:

yeah no kidding. enjoy your youth kayla. its all downhill after 21. lol lol dont be in such a hurry to grow up and be responsible. its no fun!! Wish i could be a teenager again, and carefree.

WHATEVER :thumbsdown: