SandBox_Kid Posted June 16, 2006 Posted June 16, 2006 Yeah no sh*t. That was purdy rude of them. No more TT with them effers. :redhat: Touching someone else's stereo is breaking a cardinal rule! "Toucha my stereo and I breaka u hands!!" Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted June 16, 2006 Posted June 16, 2006 sounds like another successfull TT, one of these times i will get there Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 16, 2006 Posted June 16, 2006 I was just informed that my liver doesnt like me anymore and i had a mild case of alcohol poisoning last night... that sh*t aint gonna happen again.. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 16, 2006 Posted June 16, 2006 I was just informed that my liver doesnt like me anymore and i had a mild case of alcohol poisoning last night... that sh*t aint gonna happen again.. Just wait till you have a blood test and they refer you to a liver specialist....luckily when that happened to me they said it was a fluke (after a going back 4 times over a year). :redhat: Quote
Guest bunnymasher Posted June 16, 2006 Posted June 16, 2006 Whenever said person is around, it never results in anything good! Keep it in the trailer park! Quote
TACOMAMA Posted June 17, 2006 Posted June 17, 2006 my head hurts and i even a lil UM, DID YOU PUKE IN OUR TOILET? CAUSE IF YOU DID, PLEASE CLEAN YOUR CHUNKS OUT OF THE TOILET BOWL..... :redhat: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 17, 2006 Author Posted June 17, 2006 ^^^gross...please no more talk about ISBB's puke...BLAH! :redhat: Quote
wingnut Posted June 17, 2006 Posted June 17, 2006 I was just informed that my liver doesnt like me anymore and i had a mild case of alcohol poisoning last night... that sh*t aint gonna happen again.. RIIIIIGHT, until the next time, D.A.LOL :redhat: Quote
Guest bunnymasher Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 We need to get snackmaster to have TT at his house this week! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2006 Author Posted June 20, 2006 I won't be doing or attending a TT this week. Duniemonkie & I will be packing and getting ready for CA. We are leaving early Fri AM and I don't want to be hungover on the road. I may, however, do a wasted Wednesday tomorrow! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 im out for TT this week (i know ive only attended 1) im heading to cali late thursday afternoon!! have a safe trip pete, tell tim hi Quote
Guest bunnymasher Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 I won't be doing or attending a TT this week. Duniemonkie & I will be packing and getting ready for CA. We are leaving early Fri AM and I don't want to be hungover on the road. I may, however, do a wasted Wednesday tomorrow! WASTED WEDNESDAY sounds Grrrrreat! Have fun in Cali, you lucky butt monkey! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 WASTED WEDNESDAY sounds Grrrrreat! Have fun in Cali, you lucky butt monkey! she said BUTT MONKEY!!! Quote
Guest bunnymasher Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 Yes....Yes I did say Butt Monkey! Godsmack, Shinedown, and Rob Zombie will be paying at the Hard Rock on Sept 24, anyone gonna go? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2006 Author Posted June 20, 2006 Godsmack, Shinedown, and Rob Zombie will be paying at the Hard Rock on Sept 24, anyone gonna go? Start a thread, this ones for TT Quote
Guest bunnymasher Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 Start a thread, this ones for TT Its a very advanced TT. DUH! Look on the calender Thats what snackmaster does to me when I talk out of turn Where is Wasted Wednesday gonna be, oh great one! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2006 Author Posted June 20, 2006 Its a very advanced TT. DUH! Look on the calender Thats what snackmaster does to me when I talk out of turn Where is Wasted Wednesday gonna be, oh great one! I'll probably just cruise down to PT's for a few. oh great one! What great one might that be? The only one who can usually commit to a place and just do it! Quote
Guest bunnymasher Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 <--------See this bunny....... He's Gonna Mess you up! haha Pasties!!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2006 Author Posted June 20, 2006 Pasties!!!!! WTF does that have to do w/ anything? Quote
Guest bunnymasher Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 :huh: WTF does that have to do w/ anything? Im drinking at work with co-workers and pasties make the world a better place! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 20, 2006 Author Posted June 20, 2006 who's house are we demolishing this week??? Like I said.....I'll probably just cruise down to PT's for a few. :huh: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted June 20, 2006 Posted June 20, 2006 I didn't see anything on the calendar? Next week should be a good one since it's close to Pete's B-Day!! I may even have to come out and play for that one! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.