Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first TT!! It was fun, nice to meet Tony, Nick and Bobby! As usual w/ DDR, GOOD TIMES and lots of laughs!! :blury: Starving strippers, more like crack whores! They kept going to the bathroom to throwup the one olive they ate!! And what the heck were they wearing? :dunno: GROSS!

As Wingnut put it..."go to bed you drumks"!!

Until next time.....squrlee swallows :happydrunks::happydrunks::laughoff::coocoo: DDR ROCKS! :dolphin::beercheers:

Freakin John Ball Toe :beercheers::dolphin: What an a$$. :happydrunks:

Ya, and what was with the two "fruit loops" he was with ? Can u say pole smoker ? I guess when u look like friggin Rod stewart , u enjoy driving down the hershey highway ? On a scale from one to gay that was gay and a half !!

:beercheers::dolphin::happydrunks:

Ya, and what was with the two "fruit loops" he was with ? Can u say pole smoker ? I guess when u look like friggin Rod stewart , u enjoy driving down the hershey highway ? On a scale from one to gay that was gay and a half !!

yeah no kidding. enjoy your youth kayla. its all downhill after 21. lol lol dont be in such a hurry to grow up and be responsible. its no fun!! Wish i could be a teenager again, and carefree.

I agree with Pete I'm aging like a fine wine( at least in my own eyes) :beercheers::dolphin:

where is TT this week???

My house! :coocoo:

Seriously though! :flipoff: Bring some beer and some grub. We'll grill up some shizzle on the grizzle :laughoff: , shoot some pool, & listen to some tunes while we crack open some cold ones! :shake:

Everyone is invited, PM me for directions if you wanna come hang out at my place this Thursday. :blury: I'm thinking about 8 o'clock. :shocked2:

Anyone else up for TT at my place tonight then? How bout you, ynot? You're in the neighborhood. :flipoff: rogers807? rhinoking? 3rotortrav? DCT? JoeDuner? etc... Any other H town peeps? :shocked2: Or even Vegas folk? :shake::coocoo:

Anyone else up for TT at my place tonight then? How bout you, ynot? You're in the neighborhood. :coocoo: rogers807? rhinoking? 3rotortrav? DCT? JoeDuner? etc... Any other H town peeps? :shocked2: Or even Vegas folk? :blury::shake:

im goin to try to be there, gotta get my kid to stay at grandpas first. :flipoff:

Anyone else up for TT at my place tonight then? How bout you, ynot? You're in the neighborhood. :flipoff: rogers807? rhinoking? 3rotortrav? DCT? JoeDuner? etc... Any other H town peeps? :shocked2: Or even Vegas folk? :blury::coocoo:

Im in :shake: