EY3BA11 Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 i just remember that damn camera going off like every 2 seconds... it was funny... 24oz G&T's rock.. Quote
squrlee Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 haha :freakin_nuts: I'll be nice with what I post. Only the good, funny ones Pete!! We had quite a few and they got better 20 beeeeeers and 7 G & T's later Quote
squrlee Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 24 oz G&T's :freakin_nuts: Dunefreak...the one and only lushaholic El Prezidente :headbang: a fine example you set for all of DDR!! that's f*ckin right! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 9, 2006 Author Posted June 9, 2006 Dunefreak...the one and only lushaholic El Prezidente :headbang: a fine example you set for all of DDR!! that's f*ckin right! :freakin_nuts: haha! yeah but the 24oz G&T was Pauly's. I just tasted it and said..mmmm tasty. He said ahh screw it- I'll make another one, you can have it. I said....okaaaaaaaaaay. Quote
Don29palms Posted June 9, 2006 Posted June 9, 2006 haha! yeah but the 24oz G&T was Pauly's. I just tasted it and said..mmmm tasty. He said ahh screw it- I'll make another one, you can have it. I said....okaaaaaaaaaay. 24oz G&T is about 8oz shy of being BIG. That's my kinda drink though. :freakin_nuts: Quote
superdave Posted June 10, 2006 Posted June 10, 2006 Right on Stacey, Tony and Dave! Dave it's been a while since we've had a together! I almost forgot about you! You're outta the loop! :freakin_nuts: j/k ya, i feel out of the loop. i just hope that these kids get their act together and go on their own after steph gets out of school. it would be nice if her dumbshit husband could actually take care of his own family. im doing both right now. money seems to evaporate. i had to leave early last night so someone would be home with the baby so she could pick his dumb a$$ up from work. he dont even have a license. douchbag! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 10, 2006 Author Posted June 10, 2006 crazymexeddie posing with the brass monkey :freakin_nuts: PaulyPaul sanddunesaddict the milk-a-holic ISBB w/ a tasty G&T Who's this chick? Anyone catch her name? I don't know if I have ever seen her around before? dnchevyman lighting Armz' shorts on fire (I forgot about that :headbang: ) (and no... dnchevyman didn't piss himself, it's some spilled drink after a monkey jumped on him ) DUDE! dnchevyman- what up with your shorts and the drink all over them?? Quote
dunefreak Posted June 10, 2006 Author Posted June 10, 2006 ya, i feel out of the loop. i just hope that these kids get their act together and go on their own after steph gets out of school. it would be nice if her dumbshit husband could actually take care of his own family. im doing both right now. money seems to evaporate. i had to leave early last night so someone would be home with the baby so she could pick his dumb a$$ up from work. he dont even have a license. douchbag! That sucks, Dave. At least you were able to make it over last night though. :freakin_nuts: Hopefully everything works out soon w/ that situation. Quote
trqjnky Posted June 10, 2006 Posted June 10, 2006 DUDE! dnchevyman- what up with your shorts and the drink all over them?? DANGIT MONKEY!! :freakin_nuts: Yeah, duniemonkey jumped on me, resulting in massive gin spillage, darnit anyways. Quote
TACOMAMA Posted June 10, 2006 Posted June 10, 2006 Who's this chick? Anyone catch her name? I don't know if I have ever seen her around before? I'VE SEEN HER BEFORE...... ............WEREN'T YOU GUYS GETTING TIRED OF ME YET???? J/K...I LOVE YOU GUYS.....BUT I FINALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND...... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 So where is TT tonight??? I was thinking the new PT's again?? Quote
steveo Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 So where is TT tonight??? I was thinking the new PT's again?? i heard your house Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 Fine by me... wherever i go or we go.. im gettin DRUNNKKK!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 sounds good to me.. Ill see everyone when i get home. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 im definately in need of GOOD TIMES, im down for tonight. Let me know when and where!! Quote
budsponge Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 Hey guys!! Anyone remember me? Figured I'd post something since it's at my house this week If anyone needs directions you can call me 334-5203........ Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2006 Author Posted June 15, 2006 Hey guys!! Anyone remember me? :dunce: Figured I'd post something since it's at my house this week If anyone needs directions you can call me 334-5203........ ^^^^^HOLY CRAP!!!! :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: Who's this guy!!!!?????? Remember him?? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 Hey guys!! Anyone remember me? Figured I'd post something since it's at my house this week If anyone needs directions you can call me 334-5203........ You can also PM or call me as well... 283-7411 Quote
squrlee Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 ^^^^^HOLY CRAP!!!! :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: Who's this guy!!!!?????? Remember him?? Hey Pete, ISBB, PaulyPaul, Eddie, and whoever was up til the weeeeee hours last TT, no 3am TT's anymore!! I certainly cannot handle another Friday like last week :dunce: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2006 Author Posted June 15, 2006 Hey Pete, ISBB, PaulyPaul, Eddie, and whoever was up til the weeeeee hours last TT, no 3am TT's anymore!! I certainly cannot handle another Friday like last week Why did you quote me? :shocked2: But yeah....nothing like last Thurs! Quote
squrlee Posted June 15, 2006 Posted June 15, 2006 Why did you quote me? :shocked2: But yeah....nothing like last Thurs! :shocked2: Didn't mean to...I don't know how the hell to work this thing as of yet. Give the new girl a break! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2006 Author Posted June 15, 2006 Didn't mean to...I don't know how the hell to work this thing as of yet. Give the new girl a break! :shocked2: You have seemed to know how till now. What happened? de de deeee :shocked2: :shocked2: wwwwwwwwwwhatever You're 12 posts in...you're no longer a newbie! :shocked2: Just messin w/ ya! Just so you know...to reply w/o quotes just hit the button at the bottom of the posts...... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.