Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mulligans up off craig has good food... and yes stacey i believe its russle and boulder highway.. :D I wont get there till my usuall 9:30 so im game to go wherever just thought i would throw that out as a suggestion..

The mulligans up off craig has good food... and yes stacey i believe its russle and boulder highway.. :D I wont get there till my usuall 9:30 so im game to go wherever just thought i would throw that out as a suggestion..

craig> dang, thats far to. lol we may be gone by 9:30 ISBB. lol I only plan on hanging out for a couple drinks. not trying to spend a grip or get hammered

Ok this thread has really died lately, this used to be THE thread!! So who is in for TT tomorrow? :beercheers:

I'm with ISBB on this as well. That's been the biggest reason I've been out of it latey too. Just been too damn busy and trying to save some cash. I'll be drinking at home getting stuff ready for the weekend. :woo_hoo::rockwoot:

• 4 weeks later...

I think it means your a giant pussy and she cant believe it... :D

I do have to agree waking up the next morning after a TT is rough.. but luckily i dont have to get up till around noon... ohh wait.. I have fridays off LOL!!!

Hey pete I picked up a nice bottle of liqour while i was in mexico... :D I can see a night of drinking in the driveway at least!

I do have to agree waking up the next morning after a TT is rough.. but luckily i dont have to get up till around noon... ohh wait.. I have fridays off LOL!!!

Hey pete I picked up a nice bottle of liqour while i was in mexico... :D I can see a night of drinking in the driveway at least!

Well call me what you all want, but I'm trying to get alot of sh*t handled lately is all.

It's also alot cheaper staying home and having a few drinks with some friends rather than dealing with crappy service at a bar only to spend a$$ loads of money. :laughoff: You can have it. I'm over it.

DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH, I NEVER SAID SUCH A THING!!

Well call me what you all want, but I'm trying to get alot of sh*t handled lately is all.

It's also alot cheaper staying home and having a few drinks with some friends rather than dealing with crappy service at a bar only to spend a$$ loads of money. :laughoff: You can have it. I'm over it.

and im down to kick it at petes house and have a few drinks, better service than PTS im sure!!! :laughoff::laughoff::loser::loser::loser:

Ill have a captains and diet coke please! :shake:

:loser::drunk::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff:

Let me try and translate....

:loser: = WTF, you're not

:drunk: = drinking

:laughoff: = with DDR peeps at TT.

:loser: You suck

:flipoff: = effer!!!

:shake:

At least that's the way I saw it..... j/k

I don't know how you guys did it before, but I can understand why you can't make it all the time. Same reasons here.