stripper pole @ comp hill

dunefreak

:dunno::beercheers:

Yes there was yet another stripper pole out there saturday night at comp attached to some big crazy bar. Anyone see it? We stopped to see what all the commotion was about, but we got outta there pretty quick. It was pretty stupid. :drinkbeer: Stupid strippers. :dunno:

:laughoff::blury:

Yes there was yet another stripper pole out there saturday night at comp attached to some big crazy bar. Anyone see it? We stopped to see what all the commotion was about, but we got outta there pretty quick. It was pretty stupid. :rolleyes: Stupid strippers. :chat:

Some kid, and I DO mean kid (looked maybe 17), came by our group Sat. night and invited us over to the "bar". We were like, "Uuhhhhh, no thanks dude!!" :dunno:

Whats up Woody? How was the traffic?

I started the drive you did, but said WTF, I'm not wasting all this gas money going that way. 60 mile trip would have turned into 180 or so. I went back to Baker, got food, jumped in the hauler and took a nap till about 10, smooth sailing when I got on the road.....SF Woody

pretty funny the stripper pole was all fat chicks that can't dance, the little 10 year old girl showed them all up so they made her leave because she was making them look bad...

You're joking, right?

And what Pete said, it gives the place a bad name.

Pahrump should start running shuttle busses to/from dumont on big weekends!

Ditto Dunemonkie! First of all, anyone bringing their 10 year old to comp on a busy weekend is bad enough, but to have her dance on a friggin stipper pole? Makes me thing twice about bringng my girls out to Dumont anymore. Peeps need to clean up their act! Keep strippers/stripper poles out of the dunes! We don't need that crap around so that our kids can see it and negligent parents encourage it! Nuff said.... :freakin_nuts: :dunno:

Agree. No where does it have a age limit on hours at dumont. So, kids can be there anytime. This needs to be handled by law enforcement before it gets out of hand. What's next? Home made sex video's at dumont?

Agree. No where does it have a age limit on hours at dumont. So, kids can be there anytime. This needs to be handled by law enforcement before it gets out of hand. What's next? Home made sex video's at dumont?

Now hypathetically, how much would these video's be? Will they also be on DVD?