North Pole Mailbox

ynot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hopefully if a new one is put up after our hard work- the mailbox we made up will at least be mounted up in addition to the new one or at least given back to us. :ninja:

Here's some of my pics of construction of the new box put up this last weekend..

construction...

98f60704.jpg

6b7e3b88.jpg

3faf5ea8.jpg

547b10a9.jpg

e584d0e3.jpg

febd7a3c.jpg

ff89308a.jpg

the 1/4 ton tow truck/ mailbox repair/ DDR south pole installer truck... We were prepared!

9683799b.jpg

after all the work, a toast to the new mailbox :laughing:

04325540.jpg

finishing piece...

937d551b.jpg

6304bf24.jpg

group photo... (left to right: stalteri920, paulypaul, tacomama, ISBB, duniemonkie, dunefreak, justntime and wife Dawn - below)

021973af.jpg

I got to see it on Sunday! It looks good! Now if the A holes can get the message. :laughing: Its not only a good meeting spot while out on a ride, but many kids look forward to seeing it there. Good job DDR, I wish I could have been ther Sat to help out. :ninja:

strong work to all of you guys that fixed the mail box. :thumb::thumb::thumb: It looks great and the kids will really appreciate it I know my son loves his trip to the north pole before christmas and loves to go just for ht fun of it :laughing: . Again strong work and to the trash that tore it down dont come back to our precious dunes go thrash some where else. :huh: :thumb:

What are you talking about rhino king?! Taco and Duniemonkey are the hottest girls ever to ride yfz450's man! :mc_smiley: Taco in no way looks like santa claus! :shocked2:

Eddie, you're sweet but the monkie rides the Raptor 660, I don't like the taco bike (too much cheese sauce on the handlebars).

Eddie, you're sweet but the monkie rides the Raptor 660, I don't like the taco bike (too much cheese sauce on the handlebars).

:mc_smiley: the "blind" monkie ride the raptor 660!! :headbang: j/k for being half blind w/o your glasses, you do pretty damn good! :shocked2: