Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I apologize in advance for not having a map, but maybe someone can help. It was about 11:00 P.M. on Sunday night while out duning in my brand new Trick Racing 5 seater. I made a run up the face dune just to the left of the entrance to the whoop road(if I had a map I would show you better). I had a full load of 4 girls in the car then myself(man) whom has only one arm. As I i came down the hill I had came across a downed caution tape circle that looked to be a big camp during the first two days. The first thing i noticed was the massive kiddie track burms that I was rolling over at 5mph and a motorhome about 30yds to my left with another about 30yds to my right. I then realized I was obviouslly in someone's camp a really big camp(keep in mind 11:00 P.M. and 5mph). I then proceed to turn my car around and putt back on out the way I came in. My girlfriend who is sitting passenger starts to tell me that those guys are yelling and screaming at you. By this time I had already left there camp and was headed around the back side of there motorhome/trailer when mygirlfriend and freinds yell to me that they are throwing rocks at the car. :offtopic::whistle: . The reason for this post is to help me find out who these A$$holes are?

Edited by Co-Driver
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

That sucks!! they could of just came over to ya and said "hey" :offtopic: its messed up they gotta throw sh!t at someones ride. it doesnt sound like you were in their camp doing donuts and racing around..sorry to hear that ..

Posted

That sucks!! they could of just came over to ya and said "hey" :offtopic: its messed up they gotta throw sh!t at someones ride. it doesnt sound like you were in their camp doing donuts and racing around..sorry to hear that ..

Exactly!

Posted

What makes you think that these people are on this site?

I don't know I just thought I would give it a try.

It's a small world out there.

Posted

If you are man enough to throw rocks at a car that has 1 guy and 4 girls. Then I would hope that you are man enough to state your name you piece of $hit.

Just made it seem like you knew these people were members of this site.

I agree that is messed up for anyone to throw rocks at someone. Seems like someone had the dune marked off for themself and camped too close to a hill, not like you did anything wrong and seems like you were respectful about getting out of their camp, but this post seems to be directed at the members of this site and that is disrespectful unless you know they are members.

:whistle::offtopic:

Posted

Just made it seem like you knew these people were members of this site.

I agree that is messed up for anyone to throw rocks at someone. Seems like someone had the dune marked off for themself and camped too close to a hill, not like you did anything wrong and seems like you were respectful about getting out of their camp, but this post seems to be directed at the members of this site and that is disrespectful unless you know they are members.

:whistle::offtopic:

Hows that?

Posted

They were probably drunk.... still no excuse. I can't believe they were pissed you were cool enough to turn around and go back!!!

Riding into the middle of someone's camp can't be avoided, it's so hard to tell on the big weekends where camps start and stop. I did it once myself.

Posted

I could understand rocks or air guns if someone is hauling a$$ through camp on purpose, that happend to us on Saturday, some idiots on quads and a Ranger or S10 raced through the camp, doing donuts and all.

Posted (edited)

They were probably drunk.... still no excuse. I can't believe they were pissed you were cool enough to turn around and go back!!!

Riding into the middle of someone's camp can't be avoided, it's so hard to tell on the big weekends where camps start and stop. I did it once myself.

Hey PiercedBoy where do you get the chick in the RED at? :think:

She looks very nice for a B-DAY present. :thumb:

Look dude I got a GREAT :idea: why don't you just send her over. :laughing: (Its all about Hookups)

Regardin the Rocks that sucks, :beercheers: obviously you were trying to get out of there. :clap:

Edited by Grimace
Posted

Hay foxychick whats up your a$$ the dude is just trying to see if some one going to man up, alot of people read this site not just members! hay co-driver you can accidently drive thru my camp any time with that trick racer, alot of people think just because you have a long travel your an a$$ hole, its the dip sh@$ that ride there bikes or quads thru someones camp haulen a$$ that pi$$ me off :beercheers: or any body haulen a$$ near any camp sucks.

Posted

Hay foxychick whats up your a$$ the dude is just trying to see if some one going to man up, alot of people read this site not just members! hay co-driver you can accidently drive thru my camp any time with that trick racer, alot of people think just because you have a long travel your an a$$ hole, its the dip sh@$ that ride there bikes or quads thru someones camp haulen a$$ that pi$$ me off :beercheers: or any body haulen a$$ near any camp sucks.

Geez give the girl a break! As you can see he edited his post so he came off a little more harsh than it is written right now.

Posted

What about those people who use soft shot automatic BB guns to shoot people who ride into camp? :beercheers::think::laughing::thumb:

Why is this not being reported to the ranger. It would be better than here. Posting here does nothing.

Posted

well thanks for understanding where I'm coming from(most of you). I did not report it nor stop and handle it myelf because I figured that I was the one with more to loose.

Here is a pic of my new car that I had picked up on Tuesday so someone can throw rocks at it on Sunday.

Maybe this will help you understand my :beercheers::laughing:

post-1147-1172249921.jpg

Posted

well thanks for understanding where I'm coming from(most of you). I did not report it nor stop and handle it myelf because I figured that I was the one with more to loose.

Here is a pic of my new car that I had picked up on Tuesday so someone can throw rocks at it on Sunday.

Maybe this will help you understand my :beercheers::laughing:

I think we may have a mutual friend. A guy named Brian was telling me about his friend who just got a new sand car. The reason I am connecting the two is because he mentioned that he had one arm. Do you know this fellow?

Posted

I think we may have a mutual friend. A guy named Brian was telling me about his friend who just got a new sand car. The reason I am connecting the two is because he mentioned that he had one arm. Do you know this fellow?

I know a couple Brian's and I think I'm the only one armed guy that just got a new car.

Where does he work? Anything?

don't need last name

Posted (edited)

I know what you mean. We were following a road or what appeared to be one and all of the sudden we were in the middle of someones camp. We made our apologiez and backed out. One camp by the last finger had like 4-5 trucks blocking off their camp taking up a 3 acres. A little excessive if you ask me.

You can come drive into our camp and time too. All we're gonna throw is (Throw down a couple of :beercheers: and maybe some horseshoes.)

Edited by desertskyz
Posted

I know what you mean. We were following a road or what appeared to be one and all of the sudden we were in the middle of someones camp. We made our apologiez and backed out. One camp by the last finger had like 4-5 trucks blocking off their camp taking up a 3 acres. A little excessive if you ask me.

You can come drive into our camp and time too. All we're gonna throw is (Throw down a couple of :beercheers: and maybe some horseshoes.)

Sounds good

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...