Here it is...

YFZ Chick

I would much rather have a tread like this then what it was turning into- I really enjoy hangin' out with you guys good times always--- All the comments about the virgina is just my style, everyone has lighten up from the heated disscussion 3 nights ago.

Although I really like it hot.

I knew you guys would come through :laughing:

If you didnt want it to turn into this, then why didnt you just PM the person or persons you have or had issues with than to air it out over a DDR topic? I think youre trying to rally up a bunch or GO JEN cheerleaders. Not gonna happen. New girl comming to the group,talks like a sailor,acts like shes still in high school, and then expects the people that have been here a reasonably long time to just tolerate it? My recomendation is to settle down, act like a young lady, and leave the married and taken guys alone. There are plenty of single DDR members. Attack them!!! :laughing:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you didnt want it to turn into this, then why didnt you just PM the person or persons you have or had issues with than to air it out over a DDR topic? I think youre trying to rally up a bunch or GO JEN cheerleaders. Not gonna happen. New girl comming to the group,talks like a sailor,acts like shes still in high school, and then expects the people that have been here a reasonably long time to just tolerate it? My recomendation is to settle down, act like a young lady, and leave the married and taken guys alone. There are plenty of single DDR members. Attack them!!! :laughing:

Thank you!!!!! Ive been waiting for that from someone!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I agree 100%

GO JEN!!!

sorry, had to

Thats fuggin awesome Dan!!!! Wheres the cheerleader skirt and Pom Poms? When you comming to ca? Ill be in vegas next week. If your still there, maybe see ya at TT!!! :laughing:

Thats fuggin awesome Dan!!!! Wheres the cheerleader skirt and Pom Poms? When you comming to ca? Ill be in vegas next week. If your still there, maybe see ya at TT!!! :laughoff:

LOL, im having the skirt and pom poms custom tailored this week actually. Im actually sitting in el cajon right now. it sucks cause i know no one here. so im really bored. :stirthepot:

LOL, im having the skirt and pom poms custom tailored this week actually. Im actually sitting in el cajon right now. it sucks cause i know no one here. so im really bored. :stirthepot:

ur not to far from me Dan. Maybe we can meet in temecula or even escondido for a few beers? There is an awesome Hooters in temecula. :laughoff: yeah I know I know