Here it is...

YFZ Chick

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here is an ancient secret known for generations. men have fought wars for it . killed there neighbors for it . died for it.men and some girlz will do anything for it. what is this ancient thing.

vaginas rule the world............................................. :D

here is an ancient secret known for generations. men have fought wars for it . killed there neighbors for it . died for it.men and some girlz will do anything for it. what is this ancient thing.

Gee I got one of those, I'm kind of attached to it too. And it still has both wheels!!!!!!!!!!! No peanut butter though.

..............................................of the men that continually think with the wrong head :laughoff:

I would much rather have a tread like this then what it was turning into- I really enjoy hangin' out with you guys good times always--- All the comments about the virgina is just my style, everyone has lighten up from the heated disscussion 3 nights ago.

Although I really like it hot.

I knew you guys would come through :laughoff:

have some of these peeps go to a real biker party. you havent seen anything.

I have seen some of those back in the '70s on many bike runs.....WOW is all that I can say. :drinkbeer:

and before you go talking about me, i know there have been instances that ive been a $hit, and almost always after drinking too much. thats why i myself have slowed down the pace while drinking lately because i see what happends and the next day i regret it and feel embarassed.

:flipoff: I have no problem with you Dan, but there may have been a time that I wondered.

yeah, anyone else wanna step up that has issues with me? :watching: :ahhhhh:

Yes. The lack of a hug when I visited camp was enough to increase my counseling visits and meds. :laughoff: j/k

Guys, this isn't my site and I'm not a moderator but can we just stop this FUGGIN thread now!!!!!!! Personal attacks on an open forum is just infintial!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised it hasn't been stopped yet. FYI - Mod's don't dictate what's on this site. We only keep an eye out and let the prez determine what is acceptable and what isn't. If it was my decision I would have shut it down long ago. :thumb: People need to mature a little....and be more concerned with their own behavior rather than others, as well as being careful about the content of what they are posting. Remember little eyes can read too.

...and personal attacks are not allowed. Period. If it starts back up I will close the thread and recommend it going bye-bye. Although it's still not my call.

Once again I like Bobs ideas, :D I got to give it to him, :watching: He is such a smart man. :laughoff: