Here it is...

YFZ Chick

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Little One! You are full of energy, and fun, and ######! U don't bother me a bit. Until you start messin' (in fun with my man) Just be vey careful. Maybe we should have a talk. I have 3 daughters. :headbang1:

I got it covered, it wouldn't have been anything, but got blow way out of context. Anyone come hang out with me anyday of the week and you'll see no harm done.

Desertskyz we should sit and talk i enjoy your company. :clap:

Y'all just make me shiver...all this expressin this and expressin that...so much is lost cuzza this just being typed words, subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo is sorely lacking. I wanna party with you folks...ALLLL you folks. Campfire words beat puter words ANY day.

Y'all just make me shiver...all this expressin this and expressin that...so much is lost cuzza this just being typed words, subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo is sorely lacking. I wanna party with you folks...ALLLL you folks. Campfire words beat puter words ANY day.

I fully agree with this. Meating a person first hand, face to face is the best way for an impression not on the computer through this sh*t. Can't wait to get evryone together for the clean up and meeting all you fine folks.

It kinda reminds me of the time I was off the coast of New Guinea in a five cell rubber raft. The winds were blowin and the sea was foamin. I didn't have any more acorns so I had to...

:DDRrocks: