Here it is...

YFZ Chick

Here it is all out on the table.....This might take a minute.... This might seem abit cocky......

The last week all I have got the hear is the bad in this group aka "drama." :headbang1:

Let me tell you about myself- My name is Jen (YFZ Chick) I have a lot of fun no matter where I am. Why live life unhappy, all your going to do is age faster. I'm outgoing, flirty, and very respectful to everyone, even people I haven't met. I understand that ther are several people that have issues with me that haven't even talked to me, and bad vibs, with misleading and a bad name come about. I'm sure everyone that has a part of this knows what I'm talking about.

I hear there is some questions about what happened at comp hill last Sat. night, I'll be the first one with many other it was a great had tons of fun and alittle bit of BLM trouble. (Makes for a good story) The way I acted that evening is my personality. I have fun, I make friends, and I hang out with my friends. I would never do anything that I knew it was going to hurt someone else...Bad carma.

I'm so sorry God gave me a vagina and a somewhat good looking face, we all know that if it would have been some other regular girl doing the same things I was doing no one would have blinked. Still most of you didn't blink until a person/persons had to talk about it in a bad content and then the sh*t hit the fan.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened Sat night. Nothing for anyone to have the need to change their panties. Unless you were sittin on the tailgate of the truck all night watching instead of joining the fun, so you could cause,--- hate to say the word "Drama" later.

I would have acted the same if everyones wife, girlfriend, spouse was there, I have fun with the people I hang out with. If you can't trust your man,friend, local DDR crew then why are you hanging out with them? They're big boys they play with who they want.

I thought we were all old enough to drink, this means we should all be out of high school, leave the gossip alone, that is all that it is gossip and sh*t to pull people apart, or not give someone a fair shot.

You can't judge before you know.

I joined DDR to have good friends that are into the same things I'm into I didn't sign up thinking this was a dating service. Everyone needs to remember that.

If we get the chance to meet each other come up a say Hi I'm always a good guy.

Anyway this wasn't intended to piss anyone off, it's reason is to let you know who I am. I would never do anything to put I bad name on myself or anyone. You if have any question about anything just ask me, I never lie, I'll tell how it is, If you need anything, I'm here to help you out. But don't ruin a friendship with me by talking behind my back that is the best way to have me shut down, You don' even know me.

I'm anti-drama I don't put up with and I don't string it along. I drop the people in my life that can't live their own.

Hopefully some eyes have been open to growing up and we can end the unless talking that happens.

Starting a new leaf :undecided:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow Jen, thanks for letting us know that you have a vagina. That right there in and of itself makes me like you better, now I know. :driver: I was sure when I gave you a ride back to your camp that you were a dude. But a dude with a somewhat pretty face. :headbang1: But don't think that now that I know you are girl that I am gonna be any nicer to you.

now let's ride :undecided:

I watched you bounce around the campfire at comp. I had no problems with the way you acted that night. You seemed to be having a great time at that to me is all that matters!

You have a personality that allows you to be very open while others are more reserve, but hey that is what makes us all different......

Tim

PERSONALLY I wasnt there at comp sat nite but, you know what you dont have to fess up to anyone in this club about what you do. unless your (representing) the club did you have a (ddr) shirt on or hat or something. if not. then dont worry about it. you dont have to answer to anyone but you. I dont give a rats a$$ what people think of me. what you did over at comp was nothing. have some of these peeps go to a real biker party. you havent seen anything. the good thing about you is you dont have to be in some sort of click

to have fun. just be yourself. Just whatever you do dont throw any trash down then i would be upset.

TAKE CARE. :undecided::headbang1::driver: :no_no: :dunce: :clap::clap:

I really could care less what other people think of me. If they can't findout for them self then their missin out... The main reason for this message is it has to stop the tention it has created for other people that have somewhat gotten in trouble by hanging out with me. (People hear stories that are incorrect or just see a bad veiw from it.) Anyway I'm really not on a soapbox maybe I would like a couple people to grow up, smell the coffee and stop making problems for other people, not just on this subject.

Ken Colors I wouldn't want you to be any nicer-- I like you just the way you are.

I really am over it and could care less. The reason for this post was to protect others that can't say anything. I can handle my own.. Thanks guys.

protecting others??? :headbang1: Im pretty sure everyone on this board, can speak up if something is buggin them to much.

well blondie, ill speak up with things i have witnessed, although i know im not alone in these views.... a lot of the problems on the board are revolving around you. either youre starting trouble yourself, or starting trouble for others, saying something offensive or otherwise uncalled for, slapping people, etc. etc... usually these are after a long night of partying. during the day youre fun peep most times, but at night the "other" side comes out, just something to think about. what im saying is that sometimes its better to keep your thoughts about others to yourself. give people thier own chance to judge someone from personal experience and not by something that they were told from someone with an extremely biased opinion. dont take this as a personal attack on you, im just mentioning what has happened in the past and present...

the person that wants to go beat up the other person by the campfire one night usually doesnt keep totally honest about the situation, they tend to stretch the truth to make the person look worse and make themselves look better while telling the stories. and sometimes what you see happening isnt the case. i hate to see that happen to someone that has done nothing wrong and is a good fun peep, people forming bad opinions about them when they havent even met yet...

and before you go talking about me, i know there have been instances that ive been a $hit, and almost always after drinking too much. thats why i myself have slowed down the pace while drinking lately because i see what happends and the next day i regret it and feel embarassed.

edit... hopefully i wont be left out to dry and some other people with exress thier opinions about these situations.

Edited by dnchevyman

well blondie, ill speak up with things i have witnessed, although i know im not alone in these views.... a lot of the problems on the board are revolving around you. either youre starting trouble yourself, or starting trouble for others, saying something offensive or otherwise uncalled for, slapping people, etc. etc... usually these are after a long night of partying. during the day youre fun peep most times, but at night the "other" side comes out, just something to think about. what im saying is that sometimes its better to keep your thoughts about others to yourself. give people thier own chance to judge someone from personal experience and not by something that they were told from someone with an extremely biased opinion. dont take this as a personal attack on you, im just mentioning what has happened in the past and present...

the person that wants to go beat up the other person by the campfire one night usually doesnt keep totally honest about the situation, they tend to stretch the truth to make the person look worse and make themselves look better while telling the stories. and sometimes what you see happening isnt the case. i hate to see that happen to someone that has done nothing wrong and is a good fun peep, people forming bad opinions about them when they havent even met yet...

and before you go talking about me, i know there have been instances that ive been a $hit, and almost always after drinking too much. thats why i myself have slowed down the pace while drinking lately because i see what happends and the next day i regret it and feel embarassed..

edit... hopefully i wont be left out to dry and some other people with exress thier opinions about these situations.

WOW, ok so im the drama starter on the board, and sh*t talker?? Nice. and I wasnt goin to say anything about you dan, actually think I wished you well on your endevors the other day on the board. But thats cool. Im over all the BS. I responded to this post in a PM cause didnt want to personally attack or put more DRAMA on the board. But thanks for the attack, appreciate it.

yeah, anyone else wanna step up that has issues with me? :headbang1::clap: