Chevy or Ford

I12RIDE

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my neighbor must have the best of luck

he has owned 2 fords from the 03-06, and hasn't had 1 problem with either one. one has over 70k on it

and the newest one has less than 10k

maybe he did the dmax swapout.

..................and the battle rages on (in boob's mind :banghead: )

I agree... :laughoff:

Bob will see this tomorrow when he gets back :think:

DURAMAX VID

can your scrapin' for a 3rd place finish, washin the smoke outta yer hair dodge dothat???

:no_no:

:flipoff:

DIDN'T THINK SO

:drinkbeer::laughing: :dance: :slap:

(.......................AND THE BATTLE RAGES ON (IN BOB'S HEAD) :ban-split::slap::laughoff::laughoff:

Pretty cool! I actually owned a 2006 LBZ diesel for 24hrs! :flipoff: Long story. Didn't want the payment and got a used Ford and trailer for the same payment. Salesman was cool. He delivered to my house and picked it up. I did tip him $200 for his time. The truck was fast to be honest. PLENTY of power.

Pretty cool! I actually owned a 2006 LBZ diesel for 24hrs! :laughoff: Long story. Didn't want the payment and got a used Ford and trailer for the same payment. Salesman was cool. He delivered to my house and picked it up. I did tip him $200 for his time. The truck was fast to be honest. PLENTY of power.

they are pretty freekin expensive. my friend used to be the used car salesman at the local chevy dealership. he knew i wanted a D max, and would call me every time they had a good trade in that would still be under warranty, and would also qualify for the gm certified used car program.

i wanted a long bed, but all the longbeds had been ridden hard and put up wet with many miles on them (over 100k) i wasn't ready to dump 20k into a +100k truck.

even though I have put almost 40k miles on it in 1.5 years, it still wholesales for close to 5 grand more than what I currently owe on it.

Its funny, if you own a ford or chevy alot of miles is 70k? 100K 150k???I don t get, I hear chevy/ford guys say it all the time...."I had an 03 with 90k miles and no problems, now I have an 06" THat was still a new truck! My 98 dodge has over 200K and pulls a 50ft trailer regularly, and will continue to do so for atleast the next 10 years.

That was funny , and the battle for second continues......LOL

they are pretty freekin expensive. my friend used to be the used car salesman at the local chevy dealership. he knew i wanted a D max, and would call me every time they had a good trade in that would still be under warranty, and would also qualify for the gm certified used car program.

i wanted a long bed, but all the longbeds had been ridden hard and put up wet with many miles on them (over 100k) i wasn't ready to dump 20k into a +100k truck.

even though I have put almost 40k miles on it in 1.5 years, it still wholesales for close to 5 grand more than what I currently owe on it.

The one I bought did have 105k miles. But, I got the extended warranty for 2 yrs. I also paid under retail for it. I think it was $4-5k under. It was a 2003 for $21k. I looked around and wanted the 7.3l while it's not the fastest on the street and the 6.0 would have keep me in the race per say. I wanted the reliability of the 7.3l I looked for 6 months and found what I wanted.

Its funny, if you own a ford or chevy alot of miles is 70k? 100K 150k???I don t get, I hear chevy/ford guys say it all the time...."I had an 03 with 90k miles and no problems, now I have an 06" THat was still a new truck! My 98 dodge has over 200K and pulls a 50ft trailer regularly, and will continue to do so for atleast the next 10 years.

That was funny , and the battle for second continues......LOL

I don't think mine has a lot of miles. I probably will park it after the loan is paid off and use it to tow only. I truley hope I get 300k mile from. So, I have 2/3 of its life left and plan on getting every ounce out of it :laughoff:

The one I bought did have 105k miles. But, I got the extended warranty for 2 yrs. I also paid under retail for it. I think it was $4-5k under. It was a 2003 for $21k. I looked around and wanted the 7.3l while it's not the fastest on the street and the 6.0 would have keep me in the race per say. I wanted the reliability of the 7.3l I looked for 6 months and found what I wanted.

i think you made the right decision on the 7.3.....freekin bulletproof. why ford ventured away from that motor........ :laughoff:

i think you made the right decision on the 7.3.....freekin bulletproof. why ford ventured away from that motor........ :drinkbeer:

They wanted better MPG I assume. They should have just fine tuned that one. Cheaper I would have assumed :dance:

DURAMAX VID

can your scrapin' for a 3rd place finish, washin the smoke outta yer hair dodge dothat???

:ban-split:

:flipoff:

DIDN'T THINK SO

:bawl::laughoff::laughoff::clap:

(.......................AND THE BATTLE RAGES ON (IN BOB'S HEAD) :finger: :gayboy: :gayboy: :laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

whats that called how to melt a durapuke :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

i really like the stack i thought that was very speacial :gayboy: :ban-split:

Not only that, but ford and navistar (ford's diesel builder) are having a betchslapping contest

fords suk bawlz

I used to work for navistar and the inside info is that ford engines will eventually all be made by navistar which they -in turn -are turning to MERCEDES BENZ to produce future ford engines because of mercedes expertise on diesel engines. This is not good the way I look at it. Just more R and D and broken engines with mechanical problems if you ask me. :clap: