Chevy or Ford

I12RIDE

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well long story but I would like a long bed and told my self that I would look at all three one of which didnt take long. So it only leaves the other two. Not that un happy with the Dmax and I an a :undecided: at heart

Edited by LVKC20

Well I came to my sences :clap: . It was scarry for a minute, even :driver: the new ford :dope::barf: nice truck but :thumbsdown: . So new :DDRrocks: 3500 Dmax LT3 graystone metallic long bed for me. Now just need DDR sticker to top it off

Ha ha hell yeah man your trucks freakin sweet :beercheers: , but nothin like gettin wasted and test drivin trucks , that 6.4 powerjoke sure does sweet burn outs :beercheers: , the stuff people do when bored haha

Well I came to my sences :clap: . It was scarry for a minute, even :laughoff: the new ford :loser::laughoff: nice truck but :laughoff: . So new :beercheers: 3500 Dmax LT3 graystone metallic long bed for me. Now just need DDR sticker to top it off

Congrats Bryan! :finger: You'll be happy with it. I love my 3500 and that new DMax is even nicer. :laughoff:

:finger: i agree i say duramax...hey dunefreak i heard some rumor of gm stopping production on the dmax due to some smog issues :laughoff: have you heard anything around your work?

No, I haven't heard of such a rumor other than ALL diesels are going to be de-tuned soon due to smog laws. :redhat:

Congrats Bryan! :beercheers: You'll be happy with it. I love my 3500 and that new DMax is even nicer. :finger:

No, I haven't heard of such a rumor other than ALL diesels are going to be de-tuned soon due to smog laws. :finger:

I have been looking to get a new diesel form one of the big three for a month now and Chevy has a new diesel coming out mid year this year. I thought it would still be called a dmax though. Dont know........

all that power and only rated for 23k pounds? no woner i like the Fords, they pull more then that. :laughoff:

The 23lbs is "combined weight". The truck weights what...13k so it tows 10k like a Nissan Titan :beercheers::finger::laughoff::finger:

Edited by Bound4Dirt

ill pull your ford or your chevy plus whatever your haulin that made your truck croak and bound 4 dirt you better hush your ford got smacked up hard and im on 37s wrapped in crap o you mean ford or chevy,

rumor has it the dmax is getting the ax due to dependability issues........................ :blink:

ill pull your ford or your chevy plus whatever your haulin that made your truck croak and bound 4 dirt you better hush your ford got smacked up hard and im on 37s wrapped in crap o you mean ford or chevy,

rumor has it the dmax is getting the ax due to dependability issues........................ :blink:

where did ya hear that?? :headbang1:

rumor has it the dmax is getting the ax due to dependability issues........................ :headbang1:

Because it's too dependable? :blink: