DDR Party?

lvnalolife

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DERRR! the very first post says 8:00pm, but you guys can show up whever. :shocked2: I will be hooking up the surround sound and moving my trailer to the backyard, but thats it. Some come out early if you want. :laughing:

oops.....derrr... I guess I didn't read it all the way. I'll try and show up around 8 then, if not earlier. :beercheers: Do you want me to bring the DDR banner for the front yard? :drinkbeer: Tony might take it to Amargosa, but maybe not. :rainbow1:

Hell yeah. Bring it. You got some stakes for it? If not I can leave my truck hanging out towards the street. :rainbow1:

OK, I'll bring it over :beercheers: I have those stakes and rebar that we used last weekend. They worked well. I can bring those if you want. Do you have a light for the banner?

OK, I'll bring it over :rainbow1: I have those stakes and rebar that we used last weekend. They worked well. I can bring those if you want. Do you have a light for the banner?

Yeah, I got a halogen and a long extension cord! It looks like this...

ok i didnt think i was going to make it, but ill be there. so be gentle to the new girl. lol lol but i kinda like it rough to, so its all good. :beercheers::woo_hoo: oh wait, did i say that out loud. lol just kidding.

You're letting your blonde show again. :grin:

I had a great time last night. Thanks a bunch, JJ! :beercheers: I was glad to finally meet 2 new faces...wingnut and sincityblondie. Glad you guys could make it. Man, we went through some drinks. :blink::drunk:

We showed up at 8 and stayed till bout 2ish. Good times. Damn I just woke up and realized its noon! :drunk::grin:

Here are a couple pics from last night...

here the crazy a$$ fondue that Dave (sikkbanshee), JJ (lvnalolife) and Rosemary worked up... :rockon:

post-3-1139688063_thumb.jpg

(crazymexeddie): Got a little "captain in you??"........I think the slogan should be..."got a little DDR in you?" :flipoff:

post-3-1139688147_thumb.jpg

tacomama, duniemonkie, justntime, & ISBB grabbing his hooter :flipoff:

post-3-1139688554_thumb.jpg

post-3-1139688586_thumb.jpg

a lil air hockey...(me and Ed)

post-3-1139689651_thumb.jpg

his name ain't crazymexeddie for nothin :flipoff: ...

post-3-1139688618_thumb.jpg

9 digit & justntime keepin the dance floor alive :woo_hoo::flipoff: ...

post-3-1139688691_thumb.jpg

waaaaaaaaaaaaaasted! :drunk::flipoff: ISBB & justntime... :flipoff:

post-3-1139688820_thumb.jpg

duniemonkie and crazy-ed...

post-3-1139688871_thumb.jpg

WTF? :flipoff:

post-3-1139689800_thumb.jpg

and here ya go wignut..... :flipoff: .....proof there weren't any guys' junk on you after you passed out :flipoff: .......

post-3-1139689261_thumb.jpg

post-3-1139689337_thumb.jpg

post-3-1139689370_thumb.jpg

I like this one :flipoff: ....

post-3-1139689395_thumb.jpg

Hey guys!!! ok I feel much better now that I know the pics weren't bad...lmao....Never bad to have boobs in your face!!!! :beercheers: It was great to meet you guys.....sorry bout the nap time I guess 14 beers and 4 hoours sleep will do that to ya!!!lmao

looks like you had a good time

over the summer gotta have a bbq at my house live close to you guys

@cheyanne and torrey pines

Hey it's about tmie you made it back to DDR, LVAXIS250R. :laughoff::grin: I haven't seen you on here in a while. But as for the BBQ over the summer, for sure! :thumb::thumb: