My new 07 ShortSandCar build log pics

dunefreak

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got to see the pics of the build, pics wouldn't load up at work (not that I would ever use work time to play on DDR :freakin_nuts: ). Car looks great, I'm diggin' the blue. Is this one a little more travel and stuff or basically the same as the last one?

Edited by Ocean03

Hmmmm, I guess this would NOT be a good time to ask for a ride then!! :beercheers: :freakin_nuts:

Right now would not be a good time to ask to drive his car... I will wait till after steveo does his damage again!!!

a couple more pics...

Its looking like all that is left is wiring, mount the seats and side panels, and mount the pedals.

Time to get a blue Outerwear. That red one sticks out like a sore thumb...literally....a big red sore thumb. :freakin_nuts:

post-3-1173284617.jpg

post-3-1173284994.jpg

post-3-1173285076.jpg

I remember doing all this stuff. Good times! Your car is gonna be bada$$!

Blue Man Group

:beercheers:

Mark...maybe you didn't understand :gayboy: , so I'll give you one of these :idea: instead. :laughing:

:offtopic::slap::headbang1: :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

:laughoff: mmmmm That's more like it! It might very easily be do-able too. :dance: It's gonna have polished stainless side panels and wing sides, BUT I can have Aaron over @ Team Impact do some Bud Light vinyl wrapping over them in the future! :laughoff::laughoff::beercheers::DDRrocks:

HA HA HA come on everyone loved the smurfs ***gealousy makes me say ugly things*** now go Smurf yourself lol

Nannette just called me and said the color of the car isn't as light as some of the pics like this one....

post-3-1173284994_thumb.jpg

For some reason her flash made it way lighter. :beercheers:

BAAAAAAAAAAABY BLUE!!!!!!!! :freakin_nuts: :headbang1: Damn he coulda choose purple!!!!!

^^^^WTF...Nick are you drunk? She asked for a ride not to drive. :beercheers:

I dont think anybody will be allowed to drive it.

Thank You Bert, I was like.....uhhhh, I was joking about a RIDE, let alone driving it!! :freakin_nuts:

If I owned a rail, I highly doubt I would let anyone drive it!! Hell, I don't like letting my sister drive my Burb!!

HA HA HA come on everyone loved the smurfs ***gealousy makes me say ugly things*** now go Smurf yourself lol

:freakin_nuts: I only went there because it just so happened that DUNESMURF admired the color in the first place, LOL, I probably wouldn't have thought of it otherwise. Besides, blue happens to be a favorite color of mine.

(Damn, sounds like I'm kissin' a$$ now) :beercheers:

:laughoff: I only went there because it just so happened that DUNESMURF admired the color in the first place, LOL, I probably wouldn't have thought of it otherwise. Besides, blue happens to be a favorite color of mine.

(Damn, sounds like I'm kissin' a$$ now) :coocoo:

Then you better put some of this on your lips for protection

preph.jpg

:laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff:

Sorry, had to do it!!!

OK, seriously...the Smurf comments.....not really that funny......really. :laughoff: Those that think they're that funny must not get out much I guess. :dunno::loser::laughoff:

he said knee slapper.. :coocoo::idiot::idea: havent heard that in a while :laughoff:

The Blue looks good :hello:

:coocoo: ya like that? :laughoff:

Finally got to see the pics of the build, pics wouldn't load up at work (not that I would ever use work time to play on DDR :thumb: ). Car looks great, I'm diggin' the blue. Is this one a little more travel and stuff or basically the same as the last one?

Thanks Randy. :laughoff:

The new car has the same amount of travel as the last car, just a little more bling, an Intellidash and das/console, a roof, slightly different frame design and more gusseting, bigger wheels/ tires, etc. :hug:

YOU GUYS CAN'T TALK TO THE PREZ OF DDR BLUE MAN GROUP OF OPERATIONS LIKE THAT. PETE I'VE GOT YOUR BACK. :shout: :laughoff::laughoff:

OOOOHHHH Dang, you both are just gealous because you have sand rails and I don't. OH wait grr :laughoff::laughoff: now you guys suck again!!! :laughoff:

OK, seriously...the Smurf comments.....not really that funny......really. :laughoff: Those that think they're that funny must not get out much I guess. :idea::coocoo::laughoff:

:coocoo: ya like that? :laughoff:

Thanks Randy. :laughoff:

The new car has the same amount of travel as the last car, just a little more bling, an Intellidash and das/console, a roof, slightly different frame design and more gusseting, bigger wheels/ tires, etc. :idiot:

For the record I get out plenty, I just got back from the "Star Trek" and "Love Boat" tours last week!! and you say that I do not get out much :laughoff:

All joking aside beatiful car and good luck with it, also becareful picking it up.

For the record I get out plenty, I just got back from the "Star Trek" and "Love Boat" tours last week!! and you say that I do not get out much :laughoff:

All joking aside beatiful car and good luck with it, also becareful picking it up.

:laughoff:

Yep....leaving Sturday at the crack of "ohh God it's friggen early" and heading up to SLC, Utah to pick her up. :laughoff: The drive is gonna suck :laughoff: , but I can't wait. :laughoff:

:blury::dope: It's running!!! All they really have to do is mount the pedal assemblies, but they are gonna wait till I get there so they can mount them according to my needs. :coocoo:

They are gonna try and get some pics today of the additional progress.

Time for the part that is gonna hurt...going to the bank. :laughing::dunno:

sh*tty... but on the plus side... you will have a brand new car to play with for the next few seasons... so that trip to the bank wont be so bad when you get to utah :D

It won't really hurt that bad. I just hate pulling cash outta the bank. :blury: They are taking really good care of me on many of the options I added along the way on the new car. :D

Did I mention....I can't wait? :coocoo::dunno:

It won't really hurt that bad. I just hate pulling cash outta the bank. :blury: They are taking really good care of me on many of the options I added along the way on the new car. :D

Did I mention....I can't wait? :coocoo::dunno:

And now for the burning question on everyone's mind, well at least mine anyway..............

What flag you gonna be flyin' on that new toy of yours?!? Something custom like this:

post-433-1167068598_thumb.jpg

Your screename, of course, or you goin' incognito with something more generic??

And now for the burning question on everyone's mind, well at least mine anyway..............

What flag you gonna be flyin' on that new toy of yours?!? Something custom like this:

post-433-1167068598_thumb.jpg

Your screename, of course, or you goin' incognito with something more generic??

Actually just a regular ol "Stiffy" whip. :dope: I'm pretty simple like that. Who knows...maybe I'll order a more SMURFY flag one day! :laughing::dunno::blury::coocoo:

Actually just a regular ol "Stiffy" whip. :laughoff: I'm pretty simple like that. Who knows...maybe I'll order a more SMURFY flag one day! :laughoff::laughing::laughoff::coocoo:

:dunno::blury: YOU said it, not ME!!! And you have no clue how hard it was to restrain myself from going there. Pondered over it many minutes, believe me!! :dope::laughing: