petescar001.jpg

petescar005.jpg

tireswheels003.jpg

assemblypicspetescar009.jpg

assemblypicspetescar008.jpg

assemblypicspetescar007.jpg

assemblypicspetescar001.jpg

assemblypicspetescar002.jpg

Another week or so and it should be done. They still have the console, wiring, lights, gas tank, wing, side panels, etc to do. I'm gettin excited though. :mc_smiley:

So far ShortSandCars (Larry & Nannette Short) have given OUTSTANDING customer service and have been great to deal with. :D

(BTW, please don't quote this post because all those pics will be quoted as well :chat: )

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the car was going to be red like the last one... looks good either way.. Lets hope it performs as well if not better than the last one. :D

I changed my mind on the color. It was gonna be red, but then I thought new car...new color. :mc_smiley: I wanted to do something different.

is that a busa gettin dumped into that bad boy???

Yup, Hayabusa 1300cc :thumb: If I had the extra cash it would have gotten turboed, but I have already gone over my budget! :blink::driver: It should go just as good as my last car. :grin:

Thanks everyone. I am pretty stoked. I should be making the trek up to Salt Lake to pick it up a week from this weekend if everything goes to plan. It's gonna be a lonnnnng drive dragging my giant azz hauler up there and back. :blink: It will be all worth it though because I should have it for cleanup weekend. :thumb::driver:

Sweet! :thumb: Did you get rid of your old car? Why did you decide to get a new one? i like the blue a lot; it goes great with chrome! :driver:

How much do short cars cost?

I decided to build a new car when I had some frame issues with my last car from a crash it was involved in. I still have the old car, but I think I have a buyer for it.

New ShortSandCars run anywhere from 20K up to 35K. It depends on options like turbo, reverse box, bling, etc.

Thanks everyone. I am pretty stoked. I should be making the trek up to Salt Lake to pick it up a week from this weekend if everything goes to plan. It's gonna be a lonnnnng drive dragging my giant azz hauler up there and back. :blink: It will be all worth it though because I should have it for cleanup weekend. :thumb::driver:

Very nice Pete!!!!

Why you taking your hauler all the way up there?