DDR Group Photo for Cleanup

dunefreak

QUOTE(GirlWithHorns @ Mar 19 2007, 02:44 PM)

no you werent working. it said DDR meet & greet at 6pm South Pole

Oh I missed that then. thought they were takin the pic at the cleanup bout 11:30. oh well

You and me both Stacey!! What it?? :thumb:

Oh I missed that then. thought they were takin the pic at the cleanup bout 11:30. oh well

That was the meet and greet. The first post on this thread said group photo 11:30am.

Yes...as ISBB said the original plan WAS gonna be at 11:30, but after all the things going on and people everywhere it was next to impossible to make that happen. We were gonna have Terry announce it and have the pic right after the raffle, but many people had already left the area.

Sooooo, not having much left for options we figured everyone would just show up at the south pole and we'd just take it there. Sucks I guess a few groups forgot about that too. :thumb: There was a pretty good turnout though and I hope Crowdog's pic turned out ok.

There was a really nice guy at the meet and greet, didn't catch his name. He was wearing a Dale Jr riding jersey. Anyone know who that was? Just wanted to say :laughing: and thanks for the motor lesson! B)

Did he have the sleeves cut off.??..MCGYVER was wearing a dale jr shirt :blink:

Oh much better picture and clearer too- than the ones I took last year!

Ours were at night after we all ate and drank too! HA HA. :)

Then the weather was a factor as well.. cold drizzly.

Was there a cake this time???

Sorry we missed it this year, son had first baseball game of the season and starter pitcher so we had to stay home. Yahoo... he hit 2 homeruns too! :) Proud momma~

Hope all had a safe trip!

Oh much better picture and clearer too- than the ones I took last year!

Ours were at night after we all ate and drank too! HA HA. :)

Then the weather was a factor as well.. cold drizzly.

Was there a cake this time???

Sorry we missed it this year, son had first baseball game of the season and starter pitcher so we had to stay home. Yahoo... he hit 2 homeruns too! :) Proud momma~

Hope all had a safe trip!

Hey Cathi :laughing:

You missed a good time this year. Althouh we didn't have a big potluck or cake this year (we kept it much simpler), it was still a blast. :D

Did he have the sleeves cut off.??..MCGYVER was wearing a dale jr shirt :laughing:

Nope had long sleeves. It was a riding jersey Dale Jr.(Bud) - would have come from the NASCAR store I have a Kasey Kahne one just like it. I was checking out Ynots car and he was explaining the blow off for the turbos to me.

Edited by buggychick