sand chick Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 Met many a new peep this weekend: Jodi (buggychick) and hubby Sandbob1973. I enjoyed your company "in the booth" and thanks for the water rescue! Hope to see you two again, let us know when you're coming to Vegas next time. You are welcome!! Anytime! Itwas great to meet some of these good folks of DDR. Next time we are in Vegas I'll PM you before we go. Might be there for the NHRA drags.
Sincity_blondie Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 You are welcome!! Anytime! Itwas great to meet some of these good folks of DDR. Next time we are in Vegas I'll PM you before we go. Might be there for the NHRA drags. it was awesome to meet you and the hubby!!! definately have to hang out again!!!
dinicolady Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 You are welcome!! Anytime! Itwas great to meet some of these good folks of DDR. Next time we are in Vegas I'll PM you before we go. Might be there for the NHRA drags. Yes indeedy, please do!! Hubby is a BIG NHRA fan, that would be a lot of fun!
~JILL~ Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 what happened? Been a heavy equipment mechanic for many years and it finally took it's toll on the body, had it fixed (I hope)
sand chick Posted March 24, 2007 Posted March 24, 2007 Yes indeedy, please do!! Hubby is a BIG NHRA fan, that would be a lot of fun! Sounds great!! I hope he likes Kurt Johnson. I used to rent houseboats to him and everytime I go to a race I get to go in the motorcoach and visit, if he's not too busy. Sandbob is a HUGE fan also! He's followed for many years!
dinicolady Posted March 24, 2007 Posted March 24, 2007 Sounds great!! I hope he likes Kurt Johnson. I used to rent houseboats to him and everytime I go to a race I get to go in the motorcoach and visit, if he's not too busy. Sandbob is a HUGE fan also! He's followed for many years! COOL!! There's somethin' else they already have in common! (and don't even know it yet )
sand chick Posted March 27, 2007 Posted March 27, 2007 COOL!! There's somethin' else they already have in common! (and don't even know it yet ) We'll start looking into it.
barefoot bob Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 Mom, did you just say FO SHO?!?!? :wedgie: you cant do that your mom
dinicolady Posted March 28, 2007 Posted March 28, 2007 Mom, did you just say FO SHO?!?!? And your point is??? I have other surprises up my sleeve. :wedgie: you cant do that your mom Thank You Bob!!
Recommended Posts