Gloomy Dumont Day Pics!

TCS T

nothing unusual, but some pics of diffrent days..

Tearing up a bowl..

Dumont_Oct_2005_0131.jpg

View from camp

dumont2005halloween002.jpg

me taking off..

dumont2005halloween016.jpg

edge of the WORLd!!

Dumont_Oct_2005_0152.jpg

Thanksgiving 05, guess it's gloomy..

Dumontthankgiving04008.jpg

mee 2 years ago..

SamDumont05.jpg

you seen this bike at the hill...OLD BIKE

raptor.jpg

Cold..

Dumontthankgiving04006.jpg

first finger, i like this jump

SamDumont04.jpg

President's Weekend 2005:

DumontRiverCross-3.jpg

I remember this one! Leaving that sunday I crossed the river shown, and there was kinda another river going before the hill. When I went thru the second a leaf spring on my toy hauler snapped and locked up both wheels cuz they were both touching. Good thing I got some power in my beast. I had to drag it up the hill and to the flat area. Then we took the leaf pack off and had Scottie Ray w/ the Mikon truck weld it back together. It held all the way back to Vegas. Good times!! :rockon:

nothing unusual, but some pics of diffrent days..

Tearing up a bowl..

Dumont_Oct_2005_0131.jpg

View from camp

dumont2005halloween002.jpg

me taking off..

dumont2005halloween016.jpg

edge of the WORLd!!

Dumont_Oct_2005_0152.jpg

Thanksgiving 05, guess it's gloomy..

Dumontthankgiving04008.jpg

mee 2 years ago..

SamDumont05.jpg

you seen this bike at the hill...OLD BIKE

raptor.jpg

Cold..

Dumontthankgiving04006.jpg

first finger, i like this jump

SamDumont04.jpg

Anybody know the guy on the black/red 450 with the mexican flag in the 3rd pic down? He was out there last weekend (1-19--1-22). that thing was fast.

Beautiful pix.

I love the changes in weather during the winter in Dumont,, then again when we visit Parker in the summer.

It's part of the character, the changing character of our holidays.

To me, Dumont is one of the most awsum looking places on earth,, and I've been just about everywhere.

My kids love it,, but take it like it's like this for everybody.

I've started to make them realize how lucky we are for being able to camp and enjoy it, and that most people never have the opportunity.

My GF has fallen in love with the dunes too.

I'm buying her the new Zuki 450 when it hits the showroom floor,, cold turkey,, blind purchase.

Just think about it,, almost no one gets to do the cool things we on this board get to do.

I appreciate every second I'm there,, and your pix remind me of what we're missing.

Worth fighting the enviros for.

Edited by Dime Store Hood

Just think about it,, almost no one gets to do the cool things we on this board get to do.

I appreciate every second I'm there,, and your pix remind me of what we're missing.

Worth fighting the enviros for.

You couldn't have said it better , DSH! I think the same thoughts when lookin at nice pics of Dumont like these. This is why I added the DDR wallpaper page to look at Dumont all day long on my computer that I have on my toolbox at work. It is a constant reminder of why I work so hard. I sink most my hard earned dollars into doing what I love best- duning and camping @ Dumont. (Hence the reason I started this place- DDR :happydrunks: ) In my opinion: Dumont is the best place on Earth- PERIOD. :beercheers::rockon::beerpint:

Im all about the sand... Dumont, Glamis, Armagosa If it has sand i want to ride it.. :D

I'm with pete.. My boss just gave me a raise and said you gonna actually have to freakin work now... So guess what.. Im gonna sink my extra hard earned cash into DUNE TOYS... WOOHOOO... New truck and toyhauler before next season.. WOOT!!

Anybody know the guy on the black/red 450 with the mexican flag in the 3rd pic down? He was out there last weekend (1-19--1-22). that thing was fast.

that is me in that pic, i was there last weekend and i will be there 3-5 of feb. also. BE back faster with 3 More HP i discovered at the dyno :undecided:

• 4 weeks later...

The hill looks awesome!

THIS PIC DOES NO JUSTICE TO THE REAL LOOK, IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE, WITH THE SUN SHINING ON PART OF THE DUNE AND THE REST SHADED. IT WAS TAKEN SUNDAY AM

NICE RHINOS, HERE IS MY SON AND HIS NEW HOMIE ON KENNY'S RHINO NEW YEARS 04

post-348-1141021250_thumb.jpg

post-348-1141021432_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZOINK THREDZ

Im all about the sand... Dumont, Glamis, Armagosa If it has sand i want to ride it.. :D

Me too....I don't even care about the weather reports anymore....I just wanna be there in case there is a moment....a fleeting glimpse of a chance to ride!!! :thumb:

Besides the bad weather usually runs them all off....MLK 2006 at Amargosa.....Monday morning was all fresh powder from blowing all day Sunday....man we rode 3 hours and saw nothing but the tracks WE made!! :headbang: Surfing is the only other hobby that I think comes close for me.

THIS PIC DOES NO JUSTICE TO THE REAL LOOK, IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE, WITH THE SUN SHINING ON PART OF THE DUNE AND THE REST SHADED. IT WAS TAKEN SUNDAY AM

NICE RHINOS, HERE IS MY SON AND HIS NEW HOMIE ON KENNY'S RHINO NEW YEARS 04

That was a good weekend! The other little dude in Kenny's Rhino is my nephew Kaden!

Starting them off early, just the way it should be! :laughoff:

That was a good weekend! The other little dude in Kenny's Rhino is my nephew Kaden!

Starting them off early, just the way it should be! :laughoff:

AWW OK, THATS RIGHT KADEN, MY SONS NAME IS TADEN, WE MET YOU GUYS THAT WEEKEND.

STARTING EM OFF EARLY, THE ONLY WAY!!!! :laughoff: :huh: :flipoff:

post-348-1141181856_thumb.jpg

post-348-1141181879_thumb.jpg

post-348-1141181988_thumb.jpg

post-348-1141182146_thumb.jpg