Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hows everyone doin. anyway im new to the forum but ive been going to dumont since i was three. im going in a small groups and was wondering if anyone would like to hang out. stuff like that. you cant miss me and my group i hae a tent on the bed of my truck and i will be giving the lad. and lon. to were im located.

see everyone at the dunes.

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Welcome, Midknight. :headbang: I'll just miss ya that weekend. I should be out that weekend for Banshee Wars on the 3rd/4th . :mc_smiley:

I will be out there Friday night the 3rd to Sun the 5th. :shocked2:

Posted

Did you get the head gaskets fixed then?

Supposed to go to the shop next Tues. He says day or two and I will have it back. If it's not done I will take the banshee.

Posted

Supposed to go to the shop next Tues. He says day or two and I will have it back. If it's not done I will take the banshee.

Damn, that's fast! :headbang: Hope you have it back that weekend, Ynot. I maaaaayyyy bring out my car, but gotta be easy on it. I have 2nd gear going out. :mc_smiley: If I get the eng pulled before then, I will just have all the bikes that weekend. Time to maybe bring out the Grizzly. That thing hasn't seen sand in a while.

Either way, I think we should all organize to meet up for a ride or rides that weekend. :woo_hoo: :shocked2:

Posted

Hey ynot! I'll have my buggy out there. Change of scenery, I get to be the buggy chasing a banshee this time!! Hope you can get the car fixed though. See you out there. :mc_smiley:

Posted

I am going to try and make it out there. My 06 YFZ hasn't touched the sand yet. I have been in Houston since the beginning of January on business :rockon: and I need some Cali sun and sand. I am flying back in on the 31st. I haven't met anyone from this site yet so maybe we can meet up and go on some rides.

:happydrunks::beercheers:

Posted

I am going to try and make it out there. My 06 YFZ hasn't touched the sand yet. I have been in Houston since the beginning of January on business :rockon: and I need some Cali sun and sand. I am flying back in on the 31st. I haven't met anyone from this site yet so maybe we can meet up and go on some rides.

:drunk::huh:

sounds like a plan :drunk::happydrunks::beercheers::beerpint::shots:

Posted

superbowl :happydrunks: sand is more important! :rockon:

Where is everyone camping at this coming weekend. Anyone wanna camp together?? We should have a small group maybe camping in our normal spot along the last finger dune.

Posted

So Pete, the normal spot then? When you cruzin out? I will probably be out about 9:00pm.

Yep we should be in the original spot where we camp on most weekends- along the last finger dune :headbang: Me and tacomama and not sure who else will probably be gettin there around 8/ 8:30PM fri night. :shocked: Duniemonkie is gonna mnake it out Saturday sometime :laughing: & :rockon::beercheers: :headbang:

post-3-1138644838_thumb.jpg

Posted

So is anyone else going out?

So far the only DDR peeps are me, duniemonkie, ISBB, tacomama, lvnalolife, crd450, midknight, 1BADYFZ, sanddunesaddict and a few maybes?

maybes: paulypaul, ynot, steveo, 9digit?, justintime?, sandslug?

Anyone else I missed??

I'll have the DDR banner up at our camp if anyone feels like stopping by to say hi. Anyone going out this weekend that doesn't have a spot picked out yet is more than welcome to camp w/ us if they want. :beercheers: :headbang: Just roll up flashing your lights or honk your horn and I'll know it's someone from DDR. :laughing: :headbang:

Posted

So is anyone else going out?

So far the only DDR peeps are me, duniemonkie, ISBB, tacomama, lvnalolife, crd450, midknight, 1BADYFZ, sanddunesaddict and a few maybes?

maybes: paulypaul, ynot, steveo, 9digit?, justintime?, sandslug?

Anyone else I missed??

I'll have the DDR banner up at our camp if anyone feels like stopping by to say hi. Anyone going out this weekend that doesn't have a spot picked out yet is more than welcome to camp w/ us if they want. :beercheers: :headbang: Just roll up flashing your lights or honk your horn and I'll know it's someone from DDR. :laughing: :headbang:

im going out pete... i'll ride my banshee out there if i could

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...