787 miles with Clampet Moving

RAGDOLL MX

I borrowed a trailer from chase yesterday, had to pick it up on the east side of town...apparently where they either filmed or got the idea for the movie "The hills have eyes"....,well i left yesterday afternoon at 12:05 for Diego to go get Dan, fought the locals of the United Solialists Republic of Kalifornia, in traffic and highways, detours and illegeals, took my almost 5.5 hours to get there. what fun, we :laughing: engineered his massive tool box on to the miniature trailer (that wanted to collapse under the weight of the box) and then went off to the house to get the rest of dans exciting life..... loaded a 400 pound engine block into the back of my F250 using more of our :ban-split: engeineering, the use of a motorcycle ramp and some good ol muscle. we got this loaded and finalized about midnight, and about that time i got the bright idea to beat traffic..."hey dan lets just go".....as smart as he is. he agreed knowing that i have more IQ Points and less chloring in my gene pool than he does. so off to a 24 hour walmart. to get some tarps and a bunce of bungees...

down the road we go, 5 minutes into it, i wanted to sleep....i was fighting the invisiable ZZZZ Monster with everything i could...thinking and singing to myself and wondering if Dan was doing the same....i started to laugh myself stupid when i tried to think what dan would be singing, and it hit me...remember the old cartoon with buggs bunny and that silly vulture....and the vulture is singing..."iam bringing home a baby bumble beeeee, wont my mommy be so proud of meeee now"

yeah that had my attention for quite some time....well as we hit Victorville, i had offocially thrown up the white flag of defeat! :blink: ...i need sleep and i need it now. so my idea was to pull off the side of the road and get some sleep. good idea in therory, piss poor execution...all of the passing truckers thought that it would be need to hit their jake brake as they pass.....turds!

so i tell dan , lets just pull into victorville and park and sleep for an hour.....well what does Dan Nye the Science guy park???? Under the NORTHERN FRIGGIN LIGHTS!!!...GOOD JOB DANO! the dead couldnt rest in peace there. so off we went. finally getting home at 7am this morning..gawd iam tired, ill be sure to post a picture of our Jed Clampet Moving Trailer later today...its under a tarp right now :laughing:

remember the old cartoon with buggs bunny and that silly vulture....and the vulture is singing..."iam bringing home a baby bumble beeeee, wont my mommy be so proud of meeee now"

that is toooooo funny :laughing: your such a good friend cole :blink:

yea, cole got the absolute smallest trailor ever made. lol... we piled everything like sanford and son, it was rediculous! And that was a LOOOOOONG drive having not slept at all. Then, as we are finally getting to vegas, coles goofy arse holds a bottle of water out his window and starts spraying my windshield! i didnt know what the hell was going on, because at this point I was soo tired i was losing it. all in all, it was terrible and i hate moving... i drank 2 redbulls, 8 mountain dews, a pack of donughts, a 1/2 lb of beef jerkey, and 3 granola bars. and my stomach hates me for it.

damn i even have a hard time asking for a trip to airport.... i guess i will just call cole to drive and skip the plane..........

What a good guy! :D Cole you tell your story's just like my husband,you make me laugh :blink:

We need more fiends like you. :D "Good things happen to good people"

Edited by Dani

Guess a tool box that has a screwdriver a hammer and some sockets could be so heavy..... Although I myself must take some of the blame for Dana's situation... Im the one who originally had him move to vegas...