O.K. so i taught

Warrior07

ok so i taught the kid to tinkle oustside while camping (actually he watched and did it ) . :dance: any body have experience with this that can help me curve this habit so it doesn't happen at daycare in the playground :ban-split: so far weve been lucky since the clean up . :argue:

Edited by warrior07

ok so i taught the kid to tinkle oustside while camping (actually he watched and did it ) . now he thinks the backyard is camping activities :dance: any body have experience with this that can help me curve this habit so it doesn't happen at daycare :ban-split: so far weve been lucky since the clean up . :argue:

He won't do it at daycare cause he knows the other kids don't do it.That is how Chris taught the boy's,not camping but outside,and it works.

Atleast you haven't had to deal with him squating outside your front door naked with a salesman standing there and deciding to go #2 right in front of everyone.Now that was in Jaydin's potty training day's.And a story to be told to him when he is old.

He won't do it at daycare cause he knows the other kids don't do it.That is how Chris taught the boy's,not camping but outside,and it works.

Atleast you haven't had to deal with him squating outside your front door naked with a salesman standing there and deciding to go #2 right in front of everyone.Now that was in Jaydin's potty training day's.And a story to be told to him when he is old.

wow you should have started this thread :argue: :ban-split:

wow you should have started this thread :argue: :ban-split:

Besides Jaydin's little incident he was easy to potty train as for "T" well that is a differnt story as alway's.He turned 4 on Nov.22,06 and that was the day he decided to be potty trained.refused all the time.I thought we were going to have to by him depends because he was out growing diapers.I even had to threaten him if he wouldn't start wearing underwear and going on the potty I would put him in Dora the explorer Pink pull ups.I know that sounds cruel but changing a 4 year old diaper is just flat out gross and I was done with diapers.So I think he finally figured out that i wasn't dealing with it anymore and he gave me a birthday present on his birthday and never wore a diaper again and has never had a accident.So it finally ended after 1 1/2 years of trying to potty train him.

we gave up on our 2 YO, so we just dunk him in the hot tub (jk)... anybody want to come over and sit in our hot tub??

no really we havent even started yet.. I have come a long way though I used to :ban-split: at each no2 diaper, but now I am a pro.. NOT :D

Edited by Paul Rob

we gave up on our 2 YO, so we just dunk him in the hot tub (jk)... anybody want to come over and sit in our hot tub??

no really we havent even started yet.. I have come a long way though I used to :ban-split: at each no2 diaper, but now I am a pro.. NOT :D

I am so glad those day's are over.Having 2 kids in diapers at one time was work.Chris and I did," I did the last one your up!"

ok so i taught the kid to tinkle oustside while camping (actually he watched and did it ) . :laughoff: any body have experience with this that can help me curve this habit so it doesn't happen at daycare in the playground :argue: so far weve been lucky since the clean up . :dance:

:ban-split: That's funny, 'cause our first lab, Penny, taught our youngest to pee outside. He showed her how to go in and out the doggy door so they potty trained together! (He thought it was O.K. to poop in the backyard too. :laughoff: ) We just had to "train" him to go to the toilet in the house and that outside was fine when there is no "real" bathroom available. :D

its been 15 years since i have had to do that (my daughter), the only thing that i could tell you is how to train them like i trained my dog....put their nose in it and tell them no....then send them outside....

sorry iam no help.....

Is it so wrong to pee outside when your not camping. What's the old saying? Oh yeah when in doubt whip it out. When you gotta go you gotta go. :flipoff:

:P Well see, that's where you guys have a definate advantage over us girls!! :beercheers:

And whats up with you guys all peeing in the same spot?? (or is that just my family) I have a husband and 3 boys and a male dog and if one of them go pee outside then everyone has to go pee, even the dog! But I'm not complaining because at least none of them are peeing in the pool. :dunno:

And whats up with you guys all peeing in the same spot?? (or is that just my family) I have a husband and 3 boys and a male dog and if one of them go pee outside then everyone has to go pee, even the dog! But I'm not complaining because at least none of them are peeing in the pool. :worthless_without_pics:

:dunno: Hmmmmm, may it's a territorial thing?? :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics: