dunefreak Posted November 9, 2005 Posted November 9, 2005 Anybody got pics of your bad a$$ carts or Rhinos!? I know mtwalet and duneatick do! Lets see em and get em on the new forum. Quote
daknuckler Posted November 15, 2005 Posted November 15, 2005 duneatik I have to ask you if you built your cart or did you have it done. that things sweet. what motor soes it have? Quote
advanced sound designs Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Some pics of Advanced Sound Designs 04' Rhino.. More to come.. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 22, 2005 Author Posted November 22, 2005 Hey do you know Brice w/ the McFlurry? I think he mentioned that Rhino to me last trip. If so, that thing is loud! :shocked2: The one from his camp could be hear loud and clear the 1st or 2nd night at Dumont on Halloween. Quote
advanced sound designs Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Hey do you know Brice w/ the McFlurry? I think he mentioned that Rhino to me last trip. If so, that thing is loud! :shocked2: The one from his camp could be hear loud and clear the 1st or 2nd night at Dumont on Halloween. Yea.. Brice is My uncle. I did the system in his sandrail a couple years back.. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 22, 2005 Author Posted November 22, 2005 :shocked2: Wow, its a small world. Brice's sandrail rocks too. He just pulls it up to the campfire and cranks the stereo at night. Quote
advanced sound designs Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 :shocked2: Wow, its a small world. Brice's sandrail rocks too. He just pulls it up to the campfire and cranks the stereo at night. Dumont is a Small World, I will have the Rhino out there Turkey Weekend, come check it out... I was all over the dunes Halloween Weekend rock-n-it. Quote
advanced sound designs Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 :shocked2: Wow, its a small world. Brice's sandrail rocks too. He just pulls it up to the campfire and cranks the stereo at night. Brice's Sandrail will be getting a makeover soon..Needs more spks and bumps.. Quote
steveo Posted November 23, 2005 Posted November 23, 2005 Once I get my Rail which should be in March 06 sometime i will need to hook up with you to do something similar to Brice's system. I am most likely getting a 2 seater short sand car (FYI) Quote
advanced sound designs Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 Once I get my Rail which should be in March 06 sometime i will need to hook up with you to do something similar to Brice's system. I am most likely getting a 2 seater short sand car (FYI) let me know, whenever you ready i would more than happy to hook it up. Quote
Ross and Alice Posted December 6, 2005 Posted December 6, 2005 let me know, whenever you ready i would more than happy to hook it up. I put a CD/radio in my daughters ez go and it bump - skips brutally on the slightest vibration. Can you install a cd/radio that won't skip? What are we talking on price? Quote
advanced sound designs Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 let me know, whenever you ready i would more than happy to hook it up. What cd player is it? it really depends on how smooth it rides...the kenwood thats in my rhino does not skip at all...as fast as we can go but doesnt skip....that particular unit is a marine deck and mount with screws instead of the standard din can... much more solid...i would have to take a look at your cart to give you a better idea....the kenwood retails around $400...is your cd player supported on the back side of the radio? satellite radio is the way to go... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 8, 2005 Posted December 8, 2005 I used to have a pioneer deck in my dodge... that wouldnt skip for anything even in a regular din can.. I hit some whoops by accident at 35-40mph and the truck was bucking and bouncin and the stereo never skipped a beat.. metallica kept on blasting at the highest levels i could get outta that thing.. when i got home i found i rolled the bumper under, bent a frame horn and did some polishing to the frame... along w/ blowing out the shocks.. Quote
chuckharrisjr Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 I used to have a pioneer deck in my dodge... that wouldnt skip for anything even in a regular din can.. I hit some whoops by accident at 35-40mph and the truck was bucking and bouncin and the stereo never skipped a beat.. metallica kept on blasting at the highest levels i could get outta that thing.. when i got home i found i rolled the bumper under, bent a frame horn and did some polishing to the frame... along w/ blowing out the shocks.. So your saying your cd player is better than your truck? :monkeedance2: Just kidding that sux!! Quote
OGP Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 Yea.. Brice is My uncle. I did the system in his sandrail a couple years back.. I WANT A STEREO INSTALLED IN MY TATUM GOT ANY IDEAS? WHERE YA LOCATED? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 OriginalPimp... check out Heywire Wiring solutions... they can be found over on GD.Com they are closer to you than our local guy Advanced Sound Designs.. Chuckharrisjr.. it was a stock 2wd halfton reg cab... so ya i didnt expect it to take the whoops like a pre-runner.. Quote
chuckharrisjr Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 OriginalPimp... check out Heywire Wiring solutions... they can be found over on GD.Com they are closer to you than our local guy Advanced Sound Designs.. Chuckharrisjr.. it was a stock 2wd halfton reg cab... so ya i didnt expect it to take the whoops like a pre-runner.. :monkeedance2: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 16, 2005 Posted December 16, 2005 Besides it was a accident and i had a few brews in me... so ohh well... shoulda zigged when i zagged... it sucks cuz the road was like this... Road Whoops Road... i was on the left side of the whoops and forgot to hang a left around a tree and went to the right of the tree right into the whoops... sh*t happens... ohh well.. Quote
Impulsive Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 These are a few of my sand toys. Two of them don't like steep hills. Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 Sweet! I see everything is color coordinated! Quote
rhino king Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 (edited) nice rhino, good to see rail guys like them too!!!!!! Edited January 26, 2006 by rhino king Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.