Coral Pink

dunefreak

I myself have been there numerous times now and I gotta say it's the sh*t! :laughing: Some people I talk to don't like it for some reason. Maybe its cause the elevation (less power) and SOFFFFFT sand. I myself love it. Trails are great and scenery is spectacular! :laughoff: Who else has ridden there?

I myself have been there numerous times now and I gotta say it's the sh*t! :laughing: Some people I talk to don't like it for some reason. Maybe its cause the elevation (less power) and SOFFFFFT sand. I myself love it. Trails are great and scenery is spectacular! :laughoff: Who else has ridden there?

Yep, thats right - I've been there. Its not Dumont but i really enjoy going. 4 strokes do preety well there, I havent had any power problems. i recommend it to anyone who has never been.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

/\/\/\ Hey Dave I don't see you.. looks like JJ, Craig and I forgot that other dudes name.

I love Coral!!! sand and trees just seems like natures Oximoron.... I'm with dave. I think trail riding is freakin awesome

Chris, Dave is taking the picture, duh!!! LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How hot does it get up there in the summer months? it lookls like a great place whats it like 2 or so hours from vegas?

Nah...it's more like 3.5-4hrs, HarleyR

It gets up in the 90's in the summer time. When we go (Labor Day weekend and Memorial Day weekend and usually a trip in between), it sometimes gets a lil warm in the middle of the day, but most of the time the weather is awesome. :D I love that place. :unsure: