Watching Thieves at Work Today

Duneraider

I dropped off the wife a the doctors for some surgery, and had a few hours to kill before I'd return to pick her up.

I sat down at Chuys, and ordered a beer and looked out the window towards Golds Gym.

Lots of nice looking women walking in and outta the gym.

Then a guy jumped outta his Lexus, and guickly and very quietly smashed several cars windows, and stuck his whole body in through the broken window, and grab'd purses.

One car he hit the trunk release when he found no purse inside and grabbed the chix purse outta the trunk.

This whole episode was less than a minute.

I mentioned it to the owner of Chuys and I started to call the cops, but the owner said wait a second, the lot is being watched by the cops,, and as the guy drove off in his Lexus,, the cops ran him into a curb, pulled him out and hooked him up.

The owner of Chuys told me when girls go into the gym, they leave their purses in the car.

He said in an hour or two, another thief will be along to do the same thing.

It's become an epidemic here.

I dropped off the wife a the doctors for some surgery, and had a few hours to kill before I'd return to pick her up.

I sat down at Chuys, and ordered a beer and looked out the window towards Golds Gym.

Lots of nice looking women walking in and outta the gym.

Then a guy jumped outta his Lexus, and guickly and very quietly smashed several cars windows, and stuck his whole body in through the broken window, and grab'd purses.

One car he hit the trunk release when he found no purse inside and grabbed the chix purse outta the trunk.

This whole episode was less than a minute.

I mentioned it to the owner of Chuys and I started to call the cops, but the owner said wait a second, the lot is being watched by the cops,, and as the guy drove off in his Lexus,, the cops ran him into a curb, pulled him out and hooked him up.

The owner of Chuys told me when girls go into the gym, they leave their purses in the car.

He said in an hour or two, another thief will be along to do the same thing.

It's become an epidemic here.

If you're that nieve perhaps you should have your stuff stolen to learn the lesson. Of course I always take my purse w/ me, but I have a load of random stuff to sift through; my truck would probably be robbed too... A lady @ the museum had her car broken into; she admitted to leaving her purse on the passenger seat but didn't think anyone would break in as there was nothing valuable in it :laughing::laughing:

It's in Simi.

I'll drive by there again today and if the cops are still at it I'll try and get a pic or two,, descretely.

Kinda neat when the cops run the thiefs car into the curb.

Cops said if the chick has her purse in view when she walks into the gym, the thieves leave her car alone.

One of the chix was a police "plant".

i had my purse stolen out of my car several years back. Never Again. I learned my lesson. now when i go anywhere its either leave the purse at home if i dont wanna lug it, or take it with me ( the girls at the gym give me weird looks when i lug my purse around from 1 machine to another)... well haha to them, cuz they are the idiots that are probally getting their purses stolen from their trunk :ninja:

Chris you better put your little laughing guy in there or someone might take you as a thief. :thumb:

And by the way ,you don't even go to the gym much less pull into the parking lot. :shake::laughoff:

The Gold's gym here in vegas has sighns posted of theft in cars all over the place.

And get this one so does my son's daycare place.People :blink:

What the hell !!!! You mean you are saying my shapely body doesn't say GYM all over it ? :isbb::dunno:

i had my purse stolen out of my car several years back. Never Again. I learned my lesson. now when i go anywhere its either leave the purse at home if i dont wanna lug it, or take it with me ( the girls at the gym give me weird looks when i lug my purse around from 1 machine to another)... well haha to them, cuz they are the idiots that are probally getting their purses stolen from their trunk :laughoff:

:DDRrocks::DDRrocks: I know, what's w/ those chicks? They're @ my gym too and I don't rent a locker, so I just get weird looks for carrying around my sh*t too. May be they all just have ISBB syndrome :laughoff: