picked up my new truck (pics added)

steveo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks

yeah i agree on the rims.

At first i was like, you know i could get use to them, but now that i have the truck and iam driving it around

I dont like em. they got to go.

anyone know what those things are worth?

I would put a for sale sign on them but you might get :blury: trying to read it :laughoff:

Take them to north town ...they will sell quick :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

by the looks in the pics they look like roadsters i cant see any lugnuts with a cover only a knockoff(spinner)

he said they are Crown's

he paid $3200 for them 3 years ago without the tires..

i dont know

Is the lug pattern on the 64 the same as a 88-95 2wd fullsize? Reason I ask is I know where you can get a set of 20" Budniks for it. They were the ones off my 96 Impalla SS. Craig aka 9digit has them and is thinking of selling them. 20x8 fronts and 20x9.5 rears. Would look sweet on your truck if they fit.

Here is a pic of them on my old car..

post-63-1176848245.jpg

Is the lug pattern on the 64 the same as a 88-95 2wd fullsize? Reason I ask is I know where you can get a set of 20" Budniks for it. They were the ones off my 96 Impalla SS. Craig aka 9digit has them and is thinking of selling them. 20x8 fronts and 20x9.5 rears. Would look sweet on your truck if they fit.

post-63-1176848245.jpg

iam not really sure what the bolt pattern is, i havent had time to take these f*cking spinners off to check it out yet. :monkeedance2:

i will let you know when i get a chance :mc_smiley:

post-63-1176848245.jpg

how much does he want for those if they don't fit Steve's truck?!? those are good looking wheels...I have 20's now...but I don't really like them...

i need some help, i think i have these rims sold and i need to find the right rim for this truck.

i need a 22inch rim so i can use the existing new tires that i already have.

i have been looking and i just cant find the right one for this truck

any help would be great

i need some help, i think i have these rims sold and i need to find the right rim for this truck.

i need a 22inch rim so i can use the existing new tires that i already have.

i have been looking and i just cant find the right one for this truck

any help would be great

I have a decent wheel in mind for that truck...but they are PRICEY!!! but if you go to the Weld Racing website and got to the Evo section...and check out the Velocity 5's... :smoker:

Most people these days probably won't agree, but with an old truck like that I'd just go old school and ditch the 22's all together. I personally like my old 15" Cragar/Welds with the wide meats on my old truck. 15" wheels AND tires will be cheaper than those 22" tires alone.

like this...

post-3-1177107288.jpg

post-3-1177107324.jpg

sell all that vato stuff! :banghead:

just my .02. :banghead: