New bike(pics)

Danielle

i would just try listing it in the paper rj and see what happens :DDRrocks: you might get more than the dealer is offering and the balance just take the hit (me as well as i'm sure others have ) and find a dealer willing to work with you . i'm actually shocked but theres a couple left . post-638-1176497070.gif

Thanks Pete! But it's over.

I just got home frome giving back the "YUK" and ended up getting the Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4. They let me test ride it this time and what a differnce :laughoff: It cost more $$$ and we lost more $$$ but I am glad that this situation is over.

I just would like to say Thank You to all who have responded to me as well as the many more who just read the post and that nobody made me feel anymore :dunce: than I did.I was waiting for some wise cracks all in fun or maybe not.But Thanks for not kicking me when I was down. :D

:laughoff:

Edited by Dani

:laughoff: :freakin_nuts: Suzuki

:laughoff: Congrats on the new toy I think you'll be a lot hapier with more power :laughoff:

Thanks you guy's :laughing: I better like it cause if I don't I think Chris will end up kicking me to the curb :dunce:

Chris if you read this "Thank You" :laughoff: xoxoxox

When you gonna take it out riding Dani? Sounds like the right quad for you, nice riding, good power, will go most anywhere and not too huge!!!

Oh and congrats!!! :laughoff: :dunce:

I will take it for a ride around the neighborhood as soon as Chris get's it off his truck.We aren't going camping until memorial but whos to say we might end up doing something sooner.

Oh! Ken by the way no Chips in the paint :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

I just got home frome giving back the "YUK" and ended up getting the Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4. They let me test ride it this time and what a differnce :laughoff: It cost more $$$ and we lost more $$$ but I am glad that this situation is over.

I just would like to say Thank You to all who have responded to me as well as the many more who just read the post and that nobody made me feel anymore :dunce: than I did.I was waiting for some wise cracks all in fun or maybe not.But Thanks for not kicking me when I was down. :D

:laughoff:

Congrats on the new ride :freakin_nuts:

A pic or two would be nice!

Would you believe it is still in hubby's truck.We don't have ramps to drop it and where we usually back his truck up to and drop it there has been a car parked right next to the mound of dirt.I will take pics later and post it.

hey Dani I have a couple of sets of ramps!!!! We do live in the same area. You could borrow a set, you know. I hate to see you leave it in the back of a truck outside, (I assume it is not parked in the garage).

Thanks Ken! He just unloaded it.And last night we backed the truck all the way against the garage doors so if anyone wanted to steal it they would have to take the truck with it.And we all know how the truck alarm sounds from my past experience. :laughoff: Well off to work I go.