New bike(pics)

Danielle

Ok please no :slap::laughing::laughoff::laughoff: post.I have already done all of the above to myself and now I am left :cry: .

The bike I bought to replace my Honda sport quad basically is junk.(here all do it to myself) :laughoff::laughoff:

I was told by the sales person that it would be fine for what I wanted to use it for.Yeah right!!!

Sky's 90 kicked my butt. :bawl:

So now I am trying to get them to take it back."Not going to well" I was there for 3 hrs this evening having the :isbb: and left with nothing.

So this is what i am looking at:

Polaris sportsman 450 4x4 auto......to bulky of a bike for my size.

Polaris scrambler 500 4x4 auto......not thrilled with it.

Suzuki Vinsion 500 4x4 auto........Like it ,but they won't come down in price enough. :dunno:

Yamaha grizzly 400 4x4 auto.....Like it.

I know these are all utility bikes but if you read my post in other topics than you know my reason behind it,so I won't go there again.

Does anyone have a nice friendly thought.Please don't make me feel anymore :dunce: than I do.

Chris couldn't go down there with me as he had work to do and he had to be home with kids.So there I am fighting this battle by myself about things I don't understand all the way.All I know is if the size feels right for me and if it looks OK .But as for turning me into a sucker on the price and and them telling me "yes this bike will do that"Well they can tell me anything,they just proved that with the other bike they sold me."Crap!!!

So I am stuck and don't know what to do.And it is really hard for me to have this :argue: with them when there so called knowledge over power's my lack of knowledge in this area.I am a good :boxer: but I have to :laughoff: cause I don't know which way to go.Maybe if I :bawl: they will feel bad for me. :blury: "NOT"

So any advice would be great for me please!Thanks :thumb:

Edited by Dani

Ok please no :slap::laughing::laughoff::laughoff: post.I have already done all of the above to myself and now I am left :cry: .

The bike I bought to replace my Honda sport quad basically is junk.(here all do it to myself) :laughoff::laughoff:

I was told by the sales person that it would be fine for what I wanted to use it for.Yeah right!!!

So now I am trying to get them to take it back."Not going to well" I was there for 3 hrs this evening having the :isbb: and left with nothing.

Suzuki Vinsion 500 4x4 auto........Like it ,but they won't come down in price enough. :dunno:

I know these are all utility bikes but if you read my post in other topics than you know my reason behind it,so I won't go there again.

Does anyone have a nice friendly thought.Please don't make me feel anymore :dunce: than I do.

Chris couldn't go down there with me as he had work to do and he had to be home with kids.So there I am fighting this battle by myself about things I don't understand all the way.All I know is if the size feels right for me and if it looks OK .But as for turning me into a sucker on the price and and them telling me "yes this bike will do that"Well they can tell me anything,they just proved that with the other bike they sold me."Crap!!!

So I am stuck and don't know what to do.And it is really hard for me to have this :argue: with them when there so called knowledge over power's my lack of knowledge in this area.I am a good :boxer: but I have to :laughoff: cause I don't know which way to go.Maybe if I :bawl: they will feel bad for me. :blury: "NOT"

Dani what bike did you buy that you are having problems with?

If I were to go buy one it would be the can am (bombedier sp) 650 outlander efi, it won quad of the year and they say is as fast as my Polaris Sportsman 800. There are a lot of people that do not like Polaris, they are not built like a jap bike. The new Grizzley 700 efi is nice too and I sold my KFX and am trying to sell my sandrail to get a 4x4 efi for Utah, no more carbs for me, well except for the Rhino which will be sold this year so I can go efi sxs.

If I were to go buy one it would be the can am (bombedier sp) 650 outlander efi, it won quad of the year and they say is as fast as my Polaris Sportsman 800. There are a lot of people that do not like Polaris, they are not built like a jap bike. The new Grizzley 700 efi is nice too and I sold my KFX and am trying to sell my sandrail to get a 4x4 efi for Utah, no more carbs for me, well except for the Rhino which will be sold this year so I can go efi sxs.

I think if you read her post she does not want a bike that bulky thought. Dani the grizzly got a lot of great reviews, not sure about the Zuki, just have not read about it. I have seen the polaris 500 in action and with paddles they even climb good in the sand.

Thanks Jerry!But the 700 is as big as the 450 body wise and I am to little for that big of a bike.Not the speed the size. :(

I think if you read her post she does not want a bike that bulky thought. Dani the grizzly got a lot of great reviews, not sure about the Zuki, just have not read about it. I have seen the polaris 500 in action and with paddles they even climb good in the sand.

A lady in the campground next to us had a 06 450 Polaris and she let me try it for a min. in the sand as she said she made the same mistake that I did and traded her hawkeye in for that.And yes it did great compared to my crap bike.But I am only 5"3 and and I feel like a midget sitting on it and turning it.This whole thing makes me want to :ninja: I am so tired of loosing $$$.But I can't keep this.I did't really want to even ride the bike on the trip.Our friend has the same Honda sport quad that I sold and I rode her bike more and let her ride the Hawkeye as she is really not into riding that much.

A lady in the campground next to us had a 06 450 Polaris and she let me try it for a min. in the sand as she said she made the same mistake that I did and traded her hawkeye in for that.And yes it did great compared to my crap bike.But I am only 5"3 and and I feel like a midget sitting on it and turning it.This whole thing makes me want to :ninja: I am so tired of loosing $$$.But I can't keep this.I did't really want to even ride the bike on the trip.Our friend has the same Honda sport quad that I sold and I rode her bike more and let her ride the Hawkeye as she is really not into riding that much.

So make her a trade?

My personal view on buying a quad or toyhauler or anything look down the line as your

riding area or abilities change you may want more power or features than you do today

I always go as big as I can first time out if the 700 grizzley is not to much bigger I think

you would be much happier with a little to much power that you don't have to use.At

Dumont with the bigger hills you will want more power. Have you sat on a kawi kfx 700

lots of power don't have to shift and not as big as 4wd quads and climb well in dirt trails.

theres alot of people on here with all kinds of different quads find out what you want to

try and I'm sure we can find somebody that will let you ride one before you buy one.

:dunce: :ninja: :dunce:

Dani

my wife has the Kodiak (now called the Grizzly) she has the 450, and that thing almot goes anywhere.

my two cents anyway, I see the 400 is like $500 cheaper, and dont know if it is that much difference?

The $500.00 isn't the problem.They want to put me upside down like $2,000 for a 6 week old bike.They shouldn't have people with not enough knowledge selling bikes to girls who are gullible :dunce: And they need to take more responsibility for telling us it would perform the way they sais it would which it doesn't.If they told me it would not do what I wanted I would have never bought it.Can You Spell SUCKER!! :driver: :dunce: :idiot::idiot::ninja: :dunce:

You live and you learn.I guess......

Edited by Dani

My personal view on buying a quad or toyhauler or anything look down the line as your

riding area or abilities change you may want more power or features than you do today

I always go as big as I can first time out if the 700 grizzley is not to much bigger I think

you would be much happier with a little to much power that you don't have to use.At

Dumont with the bigger hills you will want more power. Have you sat on a kawi kfx 700

lots of power don't have to shift and not as big as 4wd quads and climb well in dirt trails.

theres alot of people on here with all kinds of different quads find out what you want to

try and I'm sure we can find somebody that will let you ride one before you buy one.

:dunce: :ninja: :dunce:

Thanks Brice :idiot:

I am just wondering if I have to rush on this with the dealership that I purchased it from if they are going to take more responsibility since it was there sale.I am willing to except some type of loss since I was the one who bought it.But come on 2 grand of a loss that to me say's they aren't willing to do much. :driver: I am thinking should I take it to saint George or cedar city to see if they will do better.But I feel why should another dealership have to take any kind of hit for something they didn't sell. :idiot: And than I will get hit with the taxes in vegas.God did I screw up!!!I am not usually this stupid....

Ok please no :slap: :dunce: :ninja::driver: post.I have already done all of the above to myself and now I am left :cry: .

The bike I bought to replace my Honda sport quad basically is junk.(here all do it to myself) :idiot: :dunce:

So now I am trying to get them to take it back."Not going to well" I was there for 3 hrs this evening having the :argue: and left with nothing.

So I am stuck and don't know what to do.And it is really hard for me to have this :argue: with them when there so called knowledge over power's my lack of knowledge in this area.I am a good :boxer: but I have to :dunce: cause I don't know which way to go.Maybe if I :bawl: they will feel bad for me. :idiot: "NOT"

Ya think ya used enough smilies :idiot:

I guess if I am not riding a sport bike than there isn't a whole lot of info offered.That's cool!!!Maybe I have to go join a utility off road bike web site/forum :isbb:

Thanks guy's for any info offered above.

I guess if I am not riding a sport bike than there isn't a whole lot of info offered.That's cool!!!Maybe I have to go join a utility off road bike web site/forum :isbb:

Thanks guy's for any info offered above.

That or wait more than a half day for responses! :laughoff::thumb:

I'll offer this.... I have an 02 Grizzly 660 and love it! The new ones are now 700's so get the new 700 Grizzly and be done with it. Duniemonkie even rides the hell out of that big beast and she loves it as well. A KFX 700 is also a good option to think about too.

That or wait more than a half day for responses! :blink::isbb:

I'll offer this.... I have an 02 Grizzly 660 and love it! The new ones are now 700's so get the new 700 Grizzly and be done with it. Duniemonkie even rides the hell out of that big beast and she loves it as well. A KFX 700 is also a good option to think about too.

Thanks Pete :laughoff: I am just confused on what to do.I don't want to make 2 mistakes in a row.

That or wait more than a half day for responses! :shake::thumb:

Ok so I am not good with patience just :dunno: me.

my first quad was a honda 350 rancher, which was fine at first when i was new to the sport, had a hard time going up hills though. there are a couple of us that ride kfx700(angela&dawn&myself) i love my kfx700 :D it is a big quad but doesn't feel like it when your riding...it's got enough power to go anywhere. the best thing is its automatic. just get on and ride.... :D just my .02 :DDRrocks:

my first quad was a honda 350 rancher, which was fine at first when i was new to the sport, had a hard time going up hills though. there are a couple of us that ride kfx700(angela&dawn&myself) i love my kfx700 :D it is a big quad but doesn't feel like it when your riding...it's got enough power to go anywhere. the best thing is its automatic. just get on and ride.... :D just my .02 :laughoff:

Got enough power????How would u know, u never go over 15 mph!!!!! :DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

Just kidding, I had too!!!!

i would just try listing it in the paper rj and see what happens :DDRrocks: you might get more than the dealer is offering and the balance just take the hit (me as well as i'm sure others have ) and find a dealer willing to work with you . i'm actually shocked but theres a couple left . post-638-1176497070.gif