Stupid Hippies!

cycoguy

Well I just got back from a wonderful weekend at the Oceano dunes, I only crashed once! But it was kinda fun lol. Well anyways after airing up getting ready to head off the beach to go home, we were apraoching the exit and I saw some people to the right of the hard pack where everyone was driving to leave, they were protestors with signs that read such statements as "save the dunes", "no O.H.V", and "stop the pollution" . I was like wtf, these people are morons. Then it got funny, the guy who was driving pulls his diesel right up next to them, puts it in nuetral and just guns it! Blasting exhuast straight at them, as he does this, I give them the double bird! :dope: :mic: and as we drove off, one returned the gester. Wether or not it was the right thing to do, it was funny as hell and I have no regrets :D ...Stupid hippies

you shoulda seen them lean back and cower, and the face they made as they were getting blasted with diesel fumes! I wish I had a camera! :dope: :mic: :dance:

:ahhhhh: :thumb:

Brandon >> :idiot: << Idiots

:thumb:

:driver:

Well I just got back from a wonderful weekend at the Oceano dunes, I only crashed once! But it was kinda fun lol. Well anyways after airing up getting ready to head off the beach to go home, we were apraoching the exit and I saw some people to the right of the hard pack where everyone was driving to leave, they were protestors with signs that read such statements as "save the dunes", "no O.H.V", and "stop the pollution" . I was like wtf, these people are morons. Then it got funny, the guy who was driving pulls his diesel right up next to them, puts it in nuetral and just guns it! Blasting exhuast straight at them, as he does this, I give them the double bird! :ahhhhh: :thumb: and as we drove off, one returned the gester. Wether or not it was the right thing to do, it was funny as hell and I have no regrets :D ...Stupid hippies

right on :dope: :mic: :driver:

Edited by OFFROADRACER

:( :chkn:

that wasn't very smart...and here is why

Oceano dunes is the most attacked riding area by the anti- access crowd in the state of CA

you should have told them

"you did save the dunes, remember the 16,500 acres that were taken from the riding area a few years ago....go play in those dunes, those are yours. This measley 1500 acres is an ohvra"

now, at the next san luis obispo county Board of Supervisors Meeting, that old lady, who goes by Nell, will be up in front of them, describing what the guy in front of you and you did (i have never seen her without a vid cam also, so she will probably have you on video) while showing the BOS what kind of losers all duners are with that video.

go here for more oceano info

even though warranted, that single action can probably take 4 months worth of work to get the BOS to sell part of the dunes to the state parks (to keep it a riding area) and flush it down the toilet.

the best you can do, if that ever happens to you again, is to just ignore them. they are a minority, but a vocal minority, and by stooping down to their level, you, and the guy in front of you, gave them even more ammo for their fight to close oceano dunes.

:no_no:

I agree with Mr. Cheese. That was not the smartest thing to do. I live only 30 miles from Oceano Dunes. I constantly hear about how they want to close the dunes. they'll find any..and I mean ANY excuse to help their cause. Please dont give them the ammo. I know its frustrating. But trust me...calm, cool and collective will go along way when dealing with these people. My .02.

I agree with Mr. Cheese. That was not the smartest thing to do. I live only 30 miles from Oceano Dunes. I constantly hear about how they want to close the dunes. they'll find any..and I mean ANY excuse to help their cause. Please dont give them the ammo. I know its frustrating. But trust me...calm, cool and collective will go along way when dealing with these people. My .02.

While I agree it may have been funny at the time... please try to restrain yourselves...

I want to be able to go there for the years to come and with the latest set of BS Coming from these hippies its getting way outta control!

I know they have pictures and video from up at her house on strand of that and they'll show it off...

I think going out there and enjoying it doesn't mean we have to even give the hippies / enviros the satisfaction of a provoked reaction.

The are there for one reason...

To Provoke Responses like this on video!

They even pounded on trucks that came too close to them a week ago or so....

Images of another protest + video

and some images of that day that FoOD has ...

Images from the First Protest

Edited by Viper_iii

tre huggers anr one bigg group of :no_no: . i saw the hippy lady thats live in tecopa saying something and pointing a toy chain saw at all the rigs :chkn: when everyone was driving home after a big weekend. but i've only seen her once

Edited by duniemonkie

Please don't promote this lind of thing as cool or funny. One of the reasons Jim Suty and company at FoOD are winning this fight is because we've kept our cool. The opposition are the ones that pull this kind of crap, not us. It makes for very negative publicity that the locals see on the 8:00 news and it is the locals who voted for and thus influence the Board of Supersvisors to act.

Like I said in my first post, Im not sure it was the right thing, but it sure as hell felt good, it was the first time I got to see these scumbags face to face, so it was hard to resist...and there were no video cameras guys...

let me tell ya, in my experince from working in law enforcement, ALWAYS assume there are video cameras around :no_no: . Heck nowadays everyone has a video camera on the phone! Once again my .02

That is sooo true... I myself am in law enforcement and I have been provoked by people at the local 7/11 while trying to get a soda and get back on the road. I kept my cool and good thing too, inside their truck behind tinted glass I saw someone with a video camera filming it all.

I politely asked them to get out of my way and on the way out I took down their liscence plate. They didn't like that too much. :chkn:

cycoguy

we are not attacking you, and we welcome you to the duning community, here @ dumont, and at oceano as well. we are always happy to have people like you on our side. there are many things you can do to be helpful for our causes

pm me if you are interested

cheese

Very Funny... :D Those protesters need to get a life! Save our dunes? Give it a break!!!

But what you really need to look out for are the trail or dune traps some of these tree huggers set out for us O.H.V.'s. :laughing:

I have run into a couple of traps in the last couple of years. One was a thin cable set between two trees about 4 feet high.. That was a close call, We cut it down! The second one that got me was a cut plywood board with nails on both sides on a steep trail. :laughing: I dont know what gets into these "Hippie Pukes" wanting to hurt people just trying to have a good time!

What im trying to say is... Just remember that these Hippies are the kind of people that take it WAY TOO FAR!!

:laughing: these tree hugger puke dirtbag loosers!

P.S. Next time get pictures of that kind of thing!! :beercheers::stick_smack:

...and there were no video cameras guys...

Actually, Nell keeps a video camera going on the back porch of her house. The whole POINT of her little protests is to piss someone off into doing exactly the sort of thing you describe or worse. Then she gets it on video and makes us all look bad.

Best way to get back is to ignore, or just smile and wave and say "we're going to go enjoy our state park"

you cant wil for losing with these people.

and heaven forbid, if you try to approach one of them to see what they really know, they get very defensive,

I remeber once out at Glamis, i actually asked one of them if they would like to come visit our camp and ask all the questions they want about what we do and what we want. out of 10 of them, only 1 decided to come take a look, they came over and hung out for about 5 hours, asked us a million questions, just like we asked him. eventually we took him for a ride and he had a grin from ear to ear, some can be converted some cant.

and if you do come across some that are hostile, kill them with kindness, it only makes us look better.......although the sootin the hippies would have been better to see.. damed if you do damed if you dont...

Very Funny... :D Those protesters need to get a life! Save our dunes? Give it a break!!!

But what you really need to look out for are the trail or dune traps some of these tree huggers set out for us O.H.V.'s. :grin:

I have run into a couple of traps in the last couple of years. One was a thin cable set between two trees about 4 feet high.. That was a close call, We cut it down! The second one that got me was a cut plywood board with nails on both sides on a steep trail. :driver: I dont know what gets into these "Hippie Pukes" wanting to hurt people just trying to have a good time!

What im trying to say is... Just remember that these Hippies are the kind of people that take it WAY TOO FAR!!

:dope: these tree hugger puke dirtbag loosers!

P.S. Next time get pictures of that kind of thing!! :banghead::coocoo:

I don't know anything about Oceano, but I am assuming that there are wild animals in the area. A situation like that probably isn't good for wildlife or hikers, let alone riders. Of course, if any poor creature got stuck on one, the trash would be blamed on the riders..

And the Hippies probably got into there 1960 vw bus that leaks oil and pours black smoke. I say good for you. Roostem with the black diesel smoke.