desertskyz Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 The presentation is not that great but in WAS educational. BTW Peter. the music is NOT acidrock. LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3utQvm9Ho Quote
dunefreak Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 The presentation is not that great but in WAS educational. BTW Peter. the music is NOT acidrock. LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK3utQvm9Ho I didn't say acidrock....it's ASSROCK!!! Oh God!!! Quote
desertskyz Posted May 4, 2007 Author Posted May 4, 2007 I it's my Hummmmm....... Boyfr........neighbor, person, friend, guy. Yeah! that's it. Took almost a year and half to build. I got a good tan that year. I know way to much about tranny, shocks, CVs (yuckie grease) etc.... Quote
Gazlay43 Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 sweet car!!! the music on the other hand........... haha Quote
desertskyz Posted May 4, 2007 Author Posted May 4, 2007 I didn't say acidrock....it's ASSROCK!!! Oh God!!! It fits. KNOWONE can explain til they do it. I feels real good. Quote
Kens Colors Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 Hey skyz nothing wrong with the music, nice work, I think I met you in that rail,helping rescue SandSnake. Was that a run on sentence? Quote
dreamrr Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 Nice! Congrats on the build! Welcome to the Tatum Club... Once you join, you won't ever leave (except originalpimp) Quote
desertskyz Posted May 4, 2007 Author Posted May 4, 2007 Nice! Congrats on the build! Welcome to the Tatum Club... Once you join, you won't ever leave (except originalpimp) Been it the club awhile. Just quite about it. Still gotta be finished. Danny does Good effn work. Quote
desertskyz Posted May 4, 2007 Author Posted May 4, 2007 Hey skyz nothing wrong with the music, nice work, I think I met you in that rail,helping rescue SandSnake. Was that a run on sentence? Oh Yeah! the FEC guy. Pt's too. We were MORE than happy to help. He never said much about that. Good peeps. Quote
Randog Posted May 4, 2007 Posted May 4, 2007 Cool Video Skys. As far as the Scorpions. They Rock. Seen em a few times myself. I actually started a video, But I don't have much footage. I hope I can get some this weekend. Anyways, Good job on the build. You guys enjoy that nice car now. We'll have to tear-up some dunes together next season. or this weekend if you go. R- Quote
desertskyz Posted May 4, 2007 Author Posted May 4, 2007 She's been 5 times this year. Road with daman , Captiankirk, and a few others. 1 or 7 Hot rides on our own and with other peeps. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.